laxchik18
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• From the WLV you will not be able to see the castel..From what I understand there are few rooms in the lodge that you can see but just a couple and I dont care the location of those rooms. But your only a 5 minute boat ride aways!!!
    We love the WL..we have never stayed in the Villa but the lodge and everything it has to offer is out of this world. You will love it. We have never stayed anywhere in the Boardwalk area so this will be a new experince for us and I am so looking forward to it.
    We will be at the BoardWalk Inn the 19th - 25th and then on the 25th we board the Dream till the 28th!! Where will you be staying??
    Yes I have it is amazing, I think without a doubt the best resort that WDW has to offer. You will be amazed as soon as you step into the lobby.
    Yes, Boardwalk Villas. We've stayed there once before. We've also stayed at Port Orleans (back when it was called Dixie Landings), Polynesian, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Coronado Springs, Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Caribbean Beach, and Kidani Village.

I haven't stayed at Wilderness Lodge, but it's beautiful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom