SFMarine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Love the pineapple drinks at the Poly. It's called a Lapu Lapu and just be warned they are mighty strong. Have a magical trip! We finally tried Ohana for dinner our last trip and loved it so much it's been booked again for our upcoming August trip. Enjoy!!
    the chocolate extinction was HUGE, and quite delicious!!! I say do it. As for your Epcot choices... Biergarten, and you'll have to let me know how it is because I have been dying to try it!
    Let's see... I fell in love with T-Rex the last trip, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.... Yummmm..... Lol! Whispering Canyon is a great breakfast, especially when in need of ketchup. What's the feel of the trip... Fun, relaxing, exciting? Each one has different restaurants!
    hmmm, if I were you I would stay at the Boardwalk (that's one of my dream resorts along with GF). :) And yay that's exciting!!!!

Sadly, mine will only be on the iTouch. No smarthphone for me until my upgrade in August. :( So I'm stuck with a dumbphone.
    From what it says on the runDisney website, at least part of the run is through Hollywood Studios. It sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun.
    I need to get that app, just so I can laugh at how long that line gets in the summer time!
    I just came back last Friday from a trip, so I'm in the post-trip depression stage right now (go figure). Sept I'm going down just for a weekend so that I can run in the Tower of Terror 10-miler race they have. :) Can't wait! Are you excited for your May trip?
    I saw your post on one of the boards (the singles one I think actually haha), and wanted to say I'M JEALOUS that you're down there right now!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom