mitchk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Everything is great! How are you and the fam? I need to get myself down there soon but I kind of want to wait for Toy Story Land to open to check out the new rollercoaster so maybe next fall especially if rumors are true that the new Mickey ride in DHS could be opening late 2018. Hope yall have a blast. Be sure to take lots of pics and update us on all the new happenings down in the World!
    Hey hows it going? Thats too bad about the maid incident, sad that your in the happiest place on Earth and you cant trust that your items will be safe back in your hotel room. I'm actually heading down to Florida to visit my parents for Thanksgiving so I have planned a days in World while I am there but wont be staying overnight since my folks live close.
    Reactions: mitchk
    NiarrNDisney
    NiarrNDisney
    I did a trip to Disneyland back in July which was a better experience than the last time I went due to crowds & time so I really didnt get to see or do much.
    NiarrNDisney
    NiarrNDisney
    Thats awesome that you ran into Martin! I am hoping to meet up with Belindalulu (member here) while I am down there. We met up before and had a great drunken time for my birthday a couple years back. Sorry had to post it this way 420 characters only lol
    NiarrNDisney
    NiarrNDisney
    thank you you too
    Holy crap she's already 4! Man time fly's! Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip and I hope ya'll have an awesome Holiday Season!
    Hello sir I'm well thank you! My trip was great! Once again we just missed each other, I flew into Orlando on the 26th of Sept. and was there till Oct. the 6th. How was your vacation? Did ya'll bring your little one this time around?
    Hey Mitch, good talking with you on the plane. My wife and I enjoyed our talk. The flight flew right by. Talk to you soon. Bill
    mitchk
    mitchk
    For sure Bill it was great meeting you, and your lovely wife. Stay in touch, also, you will see that this is a wonderful site, with kind people. And thank you for making my flight home so enjoyable! Take care, talk to you soon
    Merry Christmas!
    mitchk
    mitchk
    Same to you my man! When are you headed back to the world. I just got back last month, but I already booked a short trip from Jan. 21st - 25th. Hope all is well homie!
    Hello! I'm well thank you! And yourself? My next trip is actually coming up in a couple weeks (Sept. 19th-27th) We are going to celebrate my Birthday and to hopefully check out the Food & Wine Festival's soft opening on the 26th. Have any tips for me going this time of year?
    mitchk
    mitchk
    That's awesome man. I'm happy to hear all is well with you. As for me.... We are all doing good. Have a great time ... I'm sure you will. Happy birthday in advance. Please let me know how your trip was... As far as tips .. You are going at a great time .. The crowds should not be too bad ... If your at a Disney resort ..I hope you got free dinning. Make sure you hit mnshp.... It shoul be empty...
    NiarrNDisney
    NiarrNDisney
    Hey thanks for the heads up! I'm def. going to check on MNSSHP
    Hello! I'm excited to hear about your first Family trip, I hope you all had a blast! Can't wait to see your pics!
    Yeah I believe they did get rid of the Member photo albums, I can't seem to find mine either. Either way take a bunch of pictures while on your trip, I would love to see the progress of the New Fantasyland.
    mitchk
    mitchk
    Oh yeah, I'm going to be taking a ton of pictures. I'll talk to you soon my man
    Hello Sir! Hows the family? I got your message, I see you are excited for the upcoming trip! As I'm sure you know I just got back, man was it hot! But we had a great time non the less. The progress on Fantasyland has really come along, I sure you are going to be impressed once you see it. Though it will probably be a little further done while you are there. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
    Hey, everything is good thanks for asking! How are you and the family? Hopefully you are getting some sleep, I know the first few months can be a little iffy! so I take it you wont be taking a trip this winter? W/B soon my friend.
    Congrates! I am excited for you and your family, for both your little one and a future DVC @ the BLT (lol). I'm sure in time (very shortly) your daughter will me a Mouse addict like her proud papa, just keep her watching those planning movies/ and Disney feature films and I am certain you will have a little Minnie or maybe Daisey running a muck around the house. Wonderful news! Enjoy these times unfortunatley they grow so quickly.
    That is awesome news, what an exciting time for you and you family! Hopefully you will get that DVC membership that way you can turn her into a wee Disney nut and have the luxury of going more offen as a family! Congrates again Dad : )
    Thanks for the info! It looks like there won't be much of a hassel crowd and weather wise! I think being only two of us it will be pretty easy to navigate the crowds and tour groups! Have a good one and Happy Holidays!
    Hey I have a question for you! I know you have gone to the World in Jan. so what is the best week and what can I expect. For instance are the Osbourne Lights still up/ other X-mas decorations? How are the crowds? Whats the weather like? any info would be great!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom