TrevorA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks Trevor... you know, I have never seen anything like this before! I am pretty new to forums in general, so I'm sure other things like this are out there but I'm looking forward to getting my hands dirty. I realized a little later in life that I should have gone to school fo engineering, honestly not very talented in the field of mathematics though so that probably wouldn't have worked out well for me.
    Thanks for letting me participate in the game... these kinds of things are right up my alley. I can't wait to get started on a project, and show off my rendering skills. Any excuse to use a CAD program is a fun one for me.
    TrevorA, I've got a question regarding the League of Dreamers contest. Where is the main competition taking place? I've seen threads on both this site, as well as Visions Fantastic. I'm not really sure of the logistics of the game, but I'm assuming there are multiple teams from the threads in the Imagineering forum.
    It wasn't bad. Much better than what I had told my friend: What happens when Jack wakes up and everything that happened was a dream?
    Hey TrevorA! I got your PM on VF but my internet was gone all last week so I didn't get a chance to sign up for this contest. I just sent a PM to Mater explaining my situation so we'll see. I like your first project.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom