disneygirl76
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Friend! Yes I had a great Memorial Day weekend-I graduated! Yay!

Awww so sorry to hear you had to cancel, but you'll book another one soon. When were you looking to go?
    Oooh ok I hear that longhouse recommended all the time. We like staying at Rarotonga because it's right next to the Great Ceremonial House, which to answer your other question, houses the shops, restaurants including Ohana, and the monorail...short walk to all the good stuff but Tokelau isn't far from there either. You get the buses basically in front of the Rarotonga building...very short walk from the GCH. Ok so the TTC thing confused me at first too. It's not in or near the GCH. It's a short and rather nice walk though the Poly grounds to the TTC which has the monorail to Epcot and express MK monorail. It's one of those things that's hard to explain but once you get there and see it, it all clicks haha but it's not on Poly grounds but very close.
    I'm sure you've seen a map already but looking at this helps put some sense to it: http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/polymap.htm
    Let me know what else you'd like info on! Do you know what longhouse you'd like to stay at? I can help with that too.
    Ooo ok great!
    So so at the Poly, there's a lot of dining options you can take advantage of. There's Captain Cooks, which is the quick meal service spot there-we love it, Kona for breakfast lunch or dinner, Ohana character breakfast or non-character dinner, and the Spirit of Aloha dinner show. Lots of dining! You can also just take a leisurely walk around the resort to explore different longhouses, the beautiful greenery, and more. You can stroll to the white sand beach and do some water sport stuff if you are into that. The Great Ceremonial House is amazing to explore. There's also a few stores that are nice and fun with great souvenirs and collectibles. I forget the name of it now but there's a store that has gorgeous art in it...definitely take time to check that out. Something simple we love to do is just hop the monorail and ride it around!
    You will love it-it's an amazingly beautiful resort-one of my favorite things to do there is simply take in the scenery.
    Yes-absolutely! I adore the Poly! I must agree with you-most descriptions that I've read don't serve it justice. What would you like to know or need help with?
    Ugh yes I've applied to like 45 jobs...trying my best! Aww that's so exciting to even just begin to plan! Yes the Segway tour was awesome and highly recommend it-so much fun!!
    I know I saw your thread-that's wonderful! Any details yet?
    Yes, I'm very excited! 5 years in the making! I'm planning to get some work experience for a year or two and then head to graduate school. Scary, but exciting haha.
    Hi friend! Yes, graduating very soon and luckily the busy is calming down a little now. Hope you're well-whats new?
    Ahh I'm not too much either. School is good but busy! This is my last semester but my hardest by far so I feel as though I don't have as much time as I used to to peruse the site---plus we decided that we won't be going for a while so it's kind of painful to be on here sometimes haha. Glad DC is going well! Ugh I understand your computer troubles...my desktop got a virus about 2 months ago. I got it removed and got new anti-virus wear but it has not been the same since. It's super slow and I still think something is wrong with it so I've been working from my Acer...huge difference!
    Hey friend...so glad you're all moved in and he's started his new job! I wish you the best of luck in your new adventure. Can't wait to read your TR! Send me a message when you do. I haven't been on here too much lately. So busy and I've had major computer issues so sometimes I just log on to look at my messages and that's it.
    I wanna got o DL so bad!
    Yes we did get a lot of snow...I think just under 10 inches. Ugh...I'm done with winter!
    Can't wait to read about DL...I've been getting the itch to make a first trip out there.
    Wow I'm so sorry you were sick! I hope you're feeling better now for your big move! Congratulations to DH...how exciting! That's wonderful. And glad you enjoyed DL. Can't wait to hear all about it!
    Yeah it's cool! Actually, it was manageable but a bit crowded due to left over marathoners, tour groups, and the start of MLK weekend. It never used to be crowded but over the past few years it has been...another reason for the break from January.
    Thank you! The Poly was amazing...you have to stay there! It's beautiful. SM was great! it's a little darker now and they take an on-ride photo! We want to try the Contemporary b/c the GF is out of our price range but we want to try something new and we're now extremely spoiled by the monorail! Hopefully we enjoy it. Both flights were great. We took Southwest-no delays or hassles!
    Hehe great hope you enjoy it! It was so cold at times but at least we're accustomed to that weather in CT. Everything is our favorite, but our favorite favorite part was the Segway Tour and TSM! So fun!! :sohappy:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom