Mikester71
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just checking in! How are you doing? We miss you down at working out for Disney!
    Reactions: Mikester71
    Mikester71
    Mikester71
    Doing good, thanks Figgy! Hope you and your family are good. Hope everyone on working out for Disney are doing good also. Have checked in a few times the past few months, but switched shifts at work back in April and don't make it on the computer as much as I used to.
    Mikester71
    Mikester71
    Started running a month or so ago too, so between that and the different shift at work, have stayed pretty busy. Dropping weight and feeling good the past couple of months. Will have to stop in to the thread and say hi when I get a chance here. Miss seeing how everyone is doing on there. Thanks for checking in Figgy and have a GREAT Monday!!!
    Thanks for following me! You are very kins! Us over at working out for Disney are very happy you have decided to work out with us. Just remember some of are advanced and some of us are younger than you, so do your best and keep eating healthy! We are there for you!! xoxo Figgy
    hi Mike, What a month i just had. Went to doctor in earily Oct for blood pressure pills and 2 weeks later i was in hospital at age 46 having open heart surgery. They found i had a bad heart valve. they went in and fixed it but its been a long road.Good news is tho my bestfriends parents live in florida and are retired cast members and treat us like family are having me and the wife down to stay with them in december
    Mikester71
    Mikester71
    Very cool to hear that you are going to get to spend some of that recovery time down in warm, sunny Florida! With the year you've had, what with the van accident earlier in the year and now THIS, you guys deserve it! Nice to be able to head down and spend some much needed R&R time with people who are as close as family.
    Mikester71
    Mikester71
    Here's to a speedy recovery, Carl, and I hope your guys upcoming trip provides you with some much needed fun and relaxation. Keep in touch and take care of yourself!
    Mikester71
    Mikester71
    P.S. Sorry I had to break it up there. It only allows 420 characters per post for some reason. lol
    mike did you go down and check out the boat races today?
    Mikester71
    Mikester71
    That sucks, but at least he won his 1st class. Sadly, we aren't going to be heading back down to WDW for a couple of years here. Our finances have been taking a beating with my wife working over in Port Huron and the Canadian dollar being at par or better most of the time now. But we DO plan on getting back down there to celebrate when we get everything back in order :) How about you guys?
    tcwickings
    tcwickings
    We plan to take our youngest daughter next sept for her senior trip. No trip this year here eather a guy hit me in my van back in jan and totaled it so my extrs vaction money went to getting a 2005 ford ranger to get to work. So like i said no trip this year so dont feel to bad.
    Mikester71
    Mikester71
    Sorry to hear about the accident and your van - hope everyone was okay. Family and health and well-being are SO much more important than any trip, that's for sure. WDW isn't going anywhere and we'll both get back down there eventually :)
    "This chamber has no windows and no doors...which offers you this chilling challenge...to find a way out!"
    sorry posted last message in wrong place. Ya the luggage is out and cant wait.Glad to hear you booked, hope time flys for you. No time for tigers game this trip, but would be nice to see family that lives in Lakeland.Some of them are coming to see ous at disney for a day so that will be nice. Not real happy about tigers signing Damon but thats just me.
    So here we are back to winter and i hate it, but with trip 53 days away that helps get threw it. I will sit on a bench in march and have a ice cream just for you.haha. Maybe some year we will make it down there at the same time.
    Thank you so much!! I can't wait to take Disney vacations with a child and see what a different experience it is. We're very excited. =-)
    Hi Mike, ya 67 days and counting.we are going with marysville high school band again. Senior trip for my oldest and bunch of family and friends meeting of their this time. The ones who live in florida have been crying about the cold down their cutting into there golf game. lol
    I agree. Definately better that it was AFTER the trip, rather than during or before. At least the weather is warming up here.....finally...... next monday will be 90 days before my trip, and you know what that means...ADRs!!!!! yay!!!
    um yah.. it's such a great way to procrastinate doing work.. hahaha.. I was actually just there 2 weeks ago but yes, I am definitely looking forward to it againnnn :) I've never stayed at Pop Century. Good stuff?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom