CBug88
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Howdy, Hey!

My weekend has been filled with paper work! :brick: :lol:

I'm writing lesson plans and trying to get things together...only one more week until school starts! :D

How are you?
    I think it went ok. I don't know if I'll get the position, but it went well.

The interview was at Groves High School. It's out from Savannah. *fingers crossed*
    yo! so, 11 days and counting!! single digits soon!!!!! ah, to be relaxing poolside at AKL......with a daiquiri in hand! oh yes! toodles :)
    yikes, 19 days and counting! woooo hooo! I'm so ready to get away for a bit. Except wonton will miss me :)
    I will! I'm not 100% sure if we are going yet or not, but it is looking more probably. I'm not sure of the dates though.

Anyway, I hope you have a good weekend, I'll be doing the family reunion thing! :brick: It shouldn't be that bad. :lol:
    Awesome! I know you are super pumped. It's looking like I'll be heading down in July too. My rents are looking at going sometimes next month, so I might catch a ride with them and spend some time at Disney and Sea World. :D
    I was out of town all last week, sorry it took so long for me to respond. She sounds awesome! What's new with you?
    Vulcan...I like it! :D

If Buster hadn't already been named when I got him, I was going to name him Yoda. :lol: You puppy sounds adorable! You'll have to text me a picture of her when you get her!

My weekend was good. SWW was great on Friday and Saturday. Church was Sunday, so I can't complain. How was yours?
    Well, if it makes you feel better, the weather was incredibly crappy in Orlando all week. I still had fun though! What is the Star Trek count up to now? :)
    hey you....ummm.....soooo, I'm thinking Star Trek this Thurs after dinner w/mom?? there's a 9:05 playing :)
    I know! Stupid distances. We could have a great movie night with JP, LOTR and Star Trek. I've got to go see it again because I totally missed a few things that I shouldn't have. I might have to do it at Citywalk or DtD. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom