birdie4015
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yahhh! Isn't it so exciting when you get your reservations booked? What is reserv. are you most looking forward to?
    I will be there end of August- My daughter will have a pancake for you. There are so many restaurants I want to eat at and not enough time!! In fact there is never enough time to do everything you want! You have been on a disney cruise? How was it?
    thanks for the info- I see your fav. rest. is O'hana, is that in the Poly? What do you like to eat there? I like to go to the Kona Cafe for the Tonga Toast!
    Thanks for the exciting news on Remy in France as well as entertainment in Italy! I'll be dining at both of those in three weeks...woohoo! I'll feel like I'm back at Disneyland Paris when I see Remy at Chefs de France...can't wait. Also, the AP rates for my May trip just came out & I'll be at the Caribbean Beach resort for the very first time.
    Hello in snowy Syracuse where you've been creating magic with that snow cream. :) Glad you decided to keep the birdie account!
    I'm excited to learn that Illuminations is your favorite fireworks show!! Me too. :) Just 11 weeks until you see it. Know you're counting down already.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom