wdwmomof3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah...the picture thing was a little more difficult...but still relatively easy. The picture for the background goes in the first area asking you to do stuff. And of course, the pic has to be uploaded to your photo account here. (The new one on this part, not the other ones)
    I am going to get my daughter in here after school and get her to help me. She is much better than I am. :)
    Thank you for the compliment!

:lol: I don't do myspace...it's too confusing for me! This is much easier! Myspace is confusing b/c you have to deal with a lot of html code and I don't want to have to do that to figure out what I'm doing.

The way I did my page was I went to the User CP, Customize Profile (that's how you can do everything, if you didn't know) and then started playing around. I just played until I figured out what went where and what colors matched and what I could read and couldn't read. It was a lot of trial and error, but I knew what colors I wanted and then I found a picture that I had that would match. :D In a way, it's a lot like scrapbooking...just on a different scale. :)

I know you can do it too! Just play! And if you decide you don't like what you've done, you can always reset it and start over.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom