cooleo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Sorry if I missed anyone's recent messages to me, I have been preoccupied. TheAmazingBobbo & Tommye1078 - Thanks for your kind words on my photos. I am glad that you enjoy them. I use a Canon 40d DSLR with a couple different lenses that I currently. However, I just ordered a new lens today that I have been waiting a long time for. It is a Canon 70-200mm, f/2.8 L series lens. Tha is one prime piece of glass which is known for taking exceptional pictures. It will be a while before I get to put this to use @ WDW, but I will have plenty of fun practicing with it until then. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY to everyone. Let's all keep our Veterans & Soldiers in our prayers.
    Are you back yet? How was the trip?:) I am ready to book mine, I am still waiting on the school system. It should be any day now. :sohappy:
    Wow, only eight days left!! How fun!! The girls are doing great, thanks for asking. I am just about ready to book our trip. We are going in Oct, during Fall break, and I am waiting for the dates from the school. I wish they would hurry so that I could start counting down. It has been just over a year since we have been. WAY to long, but I am glad that we waited I guess. It will make us appreciate it more.

I hope that you have a wonderful time and takes lots of pictures. :) Oh yea, eat a dole whip for me too!! :)
    Hey there,

Check out this neat YouTube video and be sure to comment as I'd love to hear your opinion on the future of the theme parks.

Shamu for Sale: Anheuser-Busch, InBev, and the future of SeaWorld

Thanks,
    Floribbean :sohappy:
    Great pictures! I'm glad that you are having fun, I spent the weekend at the hospital with my teenager, Lauren. She had to have her appendix removed last night. She didn't get back into her room until almost midnight. We came home today and she is fine. We are all about to go to bed for some much needed sleep. Have a great trip and stay safe.
    Have you heard about TheMagicInPixels? There are some serious photographers there as well. Hop over & check out my series on Páo de Açúcar in Rio. Trustme, you will want to become a member of that site as well.
    I hear that--I pretty much only use Manual mode (although I leave ISO on auto and white balance on cloudy) for shooting now. As advanced as DSLRs are, they can be easily tricked, so I think manual is the way to go. I hate using the flash and try to avoid it at all costs, too. I usually only use it for a fill in midday portrait shots when shadows are bad and in nighttime portrait shots. When I do use it, I always dial it down so it doesn't wash out the picture. Neither of my P&S cameras have manual settings, so I'm really loving finally being able to have complete control over the pictures!
    I checked out your Brazil album--you really have some great pictures in there! How long have you been there? Looks like you're having a great time and really getting the hang of the 40D!
    You are STILL there!?! Wow, that must be nice.:lol: I hope you take lots of pictures. I love the ones that you sent. I am about to show Lindsey.:lol:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom