Uponastar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm here! Thank you for you for the get well balloon. I'm all healed and packing for my trip to WDW this Sunday. I have my tripod, remote, flash, and camera ready and willing. I know I've been gone but it took me a while to recover. It's wasn't as easy as I thought. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!
    My all time favorite Christmas movie!

I was torn between : Giving an Angel wings or Dancing by the light of the moon..:)

I watch it every xmas eve..and once or twice during the year!..it is soo amazing!

LOVE YOU!
    DOOOOTTTTT.

Have fun in WDW. I wish I could go but I have to take about a million midterms, which is only SLIGHTLY less fun than being stuck on IASW for a million hours.
    Thank you for your sweet note. You are a dear friend and I love you!
    P.S. Your profile page is so cute and I love your pic!!!
    No word on the house yet. But I was just happy to have some people look at it. I'm hopeful, but we have a plan in case it doesn't sell in the next few months. Six months from now... well... we'll have to come up with another plan!

Dot, you MUST let me know when you do start with the last book. I was luke warm on the first three, but I am just loving this last one. I have about 130 pages left, and I'm just wishing I wasn't at work so I could finish it up! I think you'll like this one.

Have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to read about it when you get back! I think I'm going to bring Walt Disney: An American Original on my California trip. Maybe the second Eragon book as well.
    Hi Dot! Sorry we didn't get to talk much yesterday afternoon. Work always gets in the way with me :rolleyes:. Hope all is well, we'll talk more soon! :wave:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom