Eeyore
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<wdw.guest.communications@disney.com>:
    Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <wdw.guest.communications@disney.com>... User unknown [RCPT_TO]

That is what I got returned from my failure notice. Is there another address to write too? Thanks again!
    Hi there Eeyore, I did get your message and thank you for repling back to me. The thing is I did contact Disney Directly, funny they gave me this form site to complain too.
    Your comparison of Thomas Kinkaide paintings to sparkling Unicorn sick...is my new favorite quote of all time!
    Thanks for that.
    RE: spam attack
    Wow...that was QUICK on their part AND on your part.
    You must have an alarm set up on your computer when there is a spam attack.
    Good work :wave:
    Oh my goodness, Beth! What a great find. If my pregnant belly could fit into either of those costumes, you better believe I'd be all over that. Instead, Scott and I have opted to reinact one of the greatest moments of the greatest couple of our day...

:lol:
    Good Morning Beth! How are you? I heard you got married? I'm back-hopefully for good! I can still remember your brother's VW avatar when I first joined! So tell me how have you been?
    Happy Friday, Beth... hope you've had a great week and are gearing up for an even better weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom