The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We have lows in the 40s starting tomorrow night.😡
Sex And The City Omg GIF

Yep, we've had some lows in the 40's might have some 30's soon.

Tony the Tigger

wdwfan4ver

My DD already put out outdoor Halloween decorations.
I have no plans to, but I do have some snacks for myself. I have a bag of Werther's Original: Pumpkin Spice Soft Caramels, 1 bag of Werther's Original: Caramel Apple soft Caramels, and 1 bag of Flipz Pumpkin Spice covered pretzels.

Local grocery story had a $1.00 off coupon for 1 bag of Werther's. I was able to get 2 coupons for getting 2 bags of Werther's $1.00 each.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
I have no plans to, but I do have some snacks for myself. I have a bag of Werther's Original: Pumpkin Spice Soft Caramels, 1 bag of Werther's Original: Caramel Apple soft Caramels, and 1 bag of Flipz Pumpkin Spice covered pretzels.

Local grocery story had a $1.00 off coupon for 1 bag of Werther's. I was able to get 2 coupons for getting 2 bags of Werther's $1.00 each.
I'm not a big pumpkin guy but the carmel apple sounds really good. I'll look for those!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Doc just called, all went well, both procedures. He is just waking up and should be able to come home later today.
Tony, I'm so glad that the insurance mess was straightened out, and that his surgery went well for him. It's so stressful for a patient to have surgery and have to deal with insurance glitches the morning of the surgery. :banghead:

But halleluiah, he's on his way to recovery now. Sending my kindest good health wishes to him.

Sorry it took me a few days to respond to this, but I was away and am just now trying to catch up with all the various posts.

Hope you are doing well, yourself. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom