News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

doctornick

So people complain that the menu is generic but also that it is too playful with the naming or plating. They also complain that the ingredients are too basic and too “out there.”

OK then. Thankfully, it is expensive. Should be an easy “no” for most, it would seem.
I do find it hilarious that we have (different) people complaining that the menu is too adventurous as well as too generic in the same thread. That does strike me that they probably made reasonable choices since nothing will please everyone.

MouseMelly

Count me among those that find the appetizer portion problematic. As someone with a nut allergy and an aversion to seafood, the options are limited. I'd like to go for the experience, and was planning to do so on my next trip in spring, but not sure I want to spend $55+ for three chicken roulades.
While I tend to agree, I'd also note that Disney is pretty stellar in the food allergy department. I would imagine they'd have ways to accommodate your needs.

ToTBellHop

Won’t be long now. I would like to check out the place in two or three years when the crowds die down. Scratch that, the crowds will never die down..
Here’s a preview of what you’re missing.

723D8A83-A465-43B7-A203-673AB966DDE6.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom