Creations Shop opening this summer

SplashJacket

I really like how the shop turned out! The ceiling adds so much, especially when compared to the ceiling from MouseGear that was supposed to be ignored.

1631747120835.png
1631747122210.jpeg

hpyhnt 1000

MouseGear really had strong Tomorrowland '94 vibes, not unsurprising given when it was conceived. It wasn't my preference and I always thought it never really "fit" into Future World, but it was certainly unique compared to other stores, Disney or not.

The natural daylight and cleaner lines of Creations are big positives; just wish it had more EPCOT in the artwork and displays (and a better name, too, really - Creations Shop is such a dumb name).

Vegas Disney Fan

The metal/mirror face plates on the mannequins are creepy.
I’m glad I’m not the only one, that was my first thought when I saw pics… creeeepy mannequins.

I’m a little disappointed it’s kind of bland but I think that’s better than overly busy like mouse gears was, I’m also very glad they went back to the white exterior, I think two tone with gray on the pillars would have been a nice touch (like someone mentioned earlier) but the white is infinitely better than the multi color mess it used to be.

J4546

The Centorium was the best (one of my all-time favorite Disney shops). MouseGear was okay. This new shop just looks very bland. And with the name 'Creations' I'd think there should be some type of 'design your own t-shirt' area or something where you get to actually create.
i do agree with the build your own shirt idea, as that would def make the creations name tie in much better. I still like the looks of the new one though

DC0703

Eh... I guess the new store is fine. I do like all the natural light.

I'd say it looks more "contemporary department store" whereas Mouse Gears had a vibe that was much more "theme park". Reminds me of the approach they took with the Disney Springs World of Disney store, only with a futuristic slant.

Again, it looks okay... don't have strong feelings about it either way. It's a store, nothing too exciting

No Name

I’ve never really had much of a thought on mannequins, but some of these are really interesting and look surprisingly like people in 2021 while being clearly mannequins. Overall the new store is looking pretty nice if not a little too generic. Hopefully this ages well and/or they keep it fresh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom