The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

Milk. I really don't like dark. My husband LOVES dark, as dark as he can get it. He's the only one in the house who will eat dark chocolate though.
My daughter consumes 72% (I just asked her) chocolate if I remember correctly. I tried it once and I thought I was going to choke to death. It was like I couldn't swallow it, it seemed like powder but it looked like regular dark chocolate. To me the taste was horrendous. She never has to worry about me stealing her stash.

Last edited:

Songbird76

My daughter consumes 80% chocolate if I remember correctly. I tried it once and I thought I was going to choke to death. It was like I couldn't swallow it, it seemed like powder but it looked like regular dark chocolate. To me the taste was horrendous. She never has to worry about me stealing her stash.
Yep, that would be my husband. Most of the dark chocolate here is around 70%, but if he can find a higher percentage, he'll go for that.

E and I did a "high choq" a couple of weeks ago, which is basically high tea, except everything is chocolate and instead of being served with tea, it's served with hot chocolate. There was a chocolate fondue with 4 different dipping options: white, milk, 52%, and 72% I think? I could handle the 52% on the marshmallows, but it really needed the sweetness of the marshmallows to combat the bitterness of the dark chocolate. We each tried a little of the 72% and it went otherwise untouched because we didn't like it.

93boomer

Premium Member
I think dark chocolate lovers won.
Disney Eating GIF

Figgy1

Premium Member
I heard from a guy in Youtube that Disney is desperate for staff they are holding a job fair for 2k jobs and positions.
Disney's Careers website is also offering so many jobs as well.
Seems they did indeed haemorrhage staff this COVID furlough.

I believe that there was info that if cast did not get vaccinated by 10/31 and have not applied for religion or medical reason to not get the shot by then, affected cast will lose their job, hence - job fair.
IMHO it's both

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom