News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

disneygeek90

It sounds like re-rides for the AP preview are a thing. Is there a limit for how long you can hang around the area and is it open until park close? My slot is from 7-8pm tomorrow.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
It sounds like re-rides for the AP preview are a thing. Is there a limit for how long you can hang around the area and is it open until park close? My slot is from 7-8pm tomorrow.
Rerides are a thing, and you can stick around until they close the area. I don't know if it stays open until park close, but I think it does. And if you show up at 6:30, I bet they'd let you in. My slot was 12-1 yesterday -- we got there about 12:40, and they were, I believe, letting in the 1-2 pm folks as well.

aladdin2007

I don't know why anyone would be surprised to think guests actually like this ride or are being persuaded to answer that way.

It's a (relatively) simple, classic, Disney dark ride. It's got props, beautiful setting, beautiful music and a character most everyone loves. And you are in a moving vehicle. :D
These types of rides pull at my heartstrings of nostalgia
. More so than Rise or Flights of Passage. Those may very well be great rides (haven't gone on yet), but they aren't classically Disney to me.

Is it the most technologically advanced ride? Of course not. But this is one of the rides I am most excited for because this is one of the rides that reminds me of my youth and Disney trips with my parents.
This sums up how I feel about it after riding it for the first time today. First off it went down at 1 pm...it was down for an hour, we almost turned around and left at the hour mark but thankfully and joyfully right then it got back up and running. I thought it was really well done and a beautiful setting indeed. Had no idea it was that immersive and beautiful both inside and out. For me it was way better than railway, which is too empty warehouse and a makes no sense storyline whatsoever. This was adorable and cozy and so well done with both screen effects and surrounding atmosphere, which it had way more than I expected. This is the one attraction Epcot got right. The rest of the park is absolutely depressing and mutilated as far Im concerned both physically and thematically. But thats for another thread....anyway Remy is a new favorite. It goes down a lot, so be prepared. Now bring back impressions and this pavilion is now the best in the park.

Little Green Men

The rest of the park is absolutely depressing and mutilated as far Im concerned both physically and thematically. But thats for another thread....anyway Remy is a new favorite. It goes down a lot, so be prepared. Now bring back impressions and this pavilion is now the best in the park.
LMAOOOOOOOO

aladdin2007

Was there downtime or just a busy time of day?
an hour long downtime, plus super busy,,,when we got off the ride there were not as many in the area, I think they had blocked anyone else from coming back there until the ride was back up and running, because when we arrived it was packed. Going to be a very congested area all the time unless they manage how many can be in the area.

disneygeek90

an hour long downtime, plus super busy,,,when we got off the ride there were not as many in the area, I think they had blocked anyone else from coming back there until the ride was back up and running, because when we arrived it was packed. Going to be a very congested area all the time unless they manage how many can be in the area.
When and what time were you at?

Gran Fiesta

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but since Rat is going to require a boarding group like ROTR, will you have to have a park reservation for Epcot to get that boarding pass as you do with ROTR? If Epcot starts opening up at 9:00 then that won't be an issue, but I would hate to have to get a park reservation for Epcot to ride Rat and it only opens at 10:00 or 11:00

disneygeek90

Nice evening at Epcot tonight. Ended up showing up right at 7 when my reservation began. 20 minutes for the first ride. After getting some wine and hanging out for a bit got back in line a little after 8, waited about 10 mins. 3rd ride was a near walk on right after.

It’s a nice and much welcomed addition to the park and I’m looking forward to this being around for a while.

Rider

It's a nice addition. Something Epcot needed.

I've been on the one in Paris and in case you were wondering... it's the exact same.

786EAA84-5518-4863-9156-A7C26B0651A2.jpeg

Attachments

• 20B12B3C-E401-42CA-9EBA-DC59ACE0D3E2.jpeg
    20B12B3C-E401-42CA-9EBA-DC59ACE0D3E2.jpeg
    225.9 KB · Views: 65

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom