Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

doctornick

That's why I think TRON is somewhat OK for MK... it's basically a second track for Space.

Now, WDW could replace Space's tracks with higher occupancy trains...

Even better would be more 'family friendly' coasters in the other three parks. Seems like you can never have enough of those.
I had mentioned/asked in some thread that if indeed they end up refurbishing and retracking Space, could they convert to wider cars that seat two people side by side (like DL has) while still retaining the two different tracks with separate loading stations?

If they could do that, they could substantially increase capacity for Space.

Disstevefan1

The term "MOBS" I believe is a bit much. There will be more people out and about determined to spend some money and do something for the holidays, but, there are many locations and venues vying for the people & $$$ this year Disney will have no exclusive offerings.
There were qualified MOBS at WDW November and December of 2019 before the pandemic was official. Only time will tell if those kinds of MOBS return.

Who knows? Lets see what happens in November and December of 2021.

Rich Brownn

I had mentioned/asked in some thread that if indeed they end up refurbishing and retracking Space, could they convert to wider cars that seat two people side by side (like DL has) while still retaining the two different tracks with separate loading stations?

If they could do that, they could substantially increase capacity for Space.
It would require a complete rebuild. Not only would such trains not fit into load/unload/storage, the extra weight would probably cause too much stress on the track (not to mention clearances, effects tunnels etc). So it wouldn't be a refurb, it would essentially mean tearing everything out and building a brand new attraction.

pdude81

It would require a complete rebuild. Not only would such trains not fit into load/unload/storage, the extra weight would probably cause too much stress on the track (not to mention clearances, effects tunnels etc). So it wouldn't be a refurb, it would essentially mean tearing everything out and building a brand new attraction.
Space mountain could really use a gut/major refurb imo. A boy can dream

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Disney-Genie_Full_43605.jpg

Am I the only person that sees this graphic and think Genie is basically saying "Tada, here it is. I am so so so sorry about this"

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
My hope is that so few buy this that it doesn’t matter. An easy move would be to include the $15/day version at certain classes of resort hotel.
Anything would be nice…

…but it would be the most shocking thing ever. If they are throwing it in…they have bigger troubles than not selling fast pass.

I hope it happens…actually

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom