News Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog - Tiana's Bayou Adventure

dsinclair

This looks like a Drag Brunch at Hamburger Mary's... painted by a 12 year old.
Just because you don't like something does not mean it lacks skill or merit.

This looks like it was painted by a 12 year old, but is actually a $90 million painting that is one of the most highly regarded abstract paintings of it's era:
orange-and-yellow(1).jpg

UNCgolf

Agreed! And I'll go even further and say I enjoyed Na'vi River Journey more than Flight of Passage.

FoP has a much better queue, but that's it IMO.

I think I do too, actually. FoP is fun, but you're basically just watching a (very pretty) movie. I've said it here before, but give me a 4K version of the film with the corresponding score and I think I'd get about 95% of the experience watching it at home. I understand why other people love it so much because they care about the motion simulation aspect, but that doesn't really do much for me.

Jones14

But she never expressed any interest in the Bayou...so it is out of her character to now be running a swamp tour company when really her dream was to cook and create... It's like Snow White opening a business doing Haunted Forest Tours for guests as a plot line for a Snow White ride...
It could be that she’s going to visit Mama Odie to celebrate Mardi Gras with her (with Louis losing his trumpet as the B story). Any inclusion of Facilier could then be a “wrong turn” once we’re further into the bayou, with the finale scene featuring Odie’s boat and the whole cast a la Splash’s current ending.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom