News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

Figments Friend

Disneyland's 'Remember, Dreams Come True' is my second favorite Park pyro presentation created to date......the #1 fave being Epcot's 'Illuminations : RoE'.
Both versions of 'Remember' are terrific, although I prefer its original incarnation with the full Frontierland segment and no projections.
Such a great show...and fit like a glove for Disneyland's 50th in 2015.

I was very much hoping 'Enchanted' for WDW was going to have a similar feel....but alas, I get the impression that will not be the case
-

Last edited:

Giss Neric

I hope the animated movies will just be like HEA where they appear for second-long segments and not a whole segment. Then the main ones will be for Walt or WDW.

TTA94

I’m curious if Enchantment was the original plan way back before Covid? We know supposedly there was a new nighttime parade planned as well, so was Enchantment originally planned with a nighttime parade? Or was Enchantment something that was created thrown together during the pandemic?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I hope Enchantment does away with the person in the tinkerbell costume on the zip line. Tink is supposed to be a tiny character flying up and over the castle.
You’re crazy if you think they’d ever do away with flying Tink, which is the one element that’s survived pretty much all of the iterations of the nighttime fireworks shows. Even casual park visitors will remember and talk about “Tinkerbell flying.” She’s not going anywhere.

Last edited:

Figments Friend

WDW 'Tinkerbell' fun facts -

( spoilers for those who don't want to 'ruin the Magic'. )

😉

-

The role is often played by a guy.

'Tink' leaps from the pinacle of Cinderella Castle to ride down the zip line only to bodyslam into a large mattress backstage that is located above the former Tomorrowland Noodle Station.

Cast who fill the role have the best insurance of any employee on Property.

-

The above was true some years ago....things may have changed at this point ....

-

Riverrafter21

I hope the animated movies will just be like HEA where they appear for second-long segments and not a whole segment. Then the main ones will be for Walt or WDW.
For a 20 minute show. My guess:

Intro & New Song: 1 minute
Tiana: 4 minutes
Moana: 3 minutes
Raya: 2 minutes
Coco: 2 minutes
Tangled: 1 minute
Luca: 1 minute
Zootopia: 1 minute
Fireworks: 5 minutes
Tribute to Walt: 5 seconds

concor

WDW 'Tinkerbell' fun facts -

( spoilers for those who don't want to 'ruin the Magic'. )

😉

-

The role is often played by a guy.

'Tink' leaps from the pinacle of Cinderella Castle to ride down the zip line only to bodyslam into a large mattress backstage that is located above the former Tomorrowland Noodle Station.

Cast who fill the role have the best insurance of any employee on Property.

-

The above was true some years ago....things may have changed at this point ....

-
This has never been true, at MK the only guy to go down the wire was a Baby New Year one year. The Tinks have always been female. This is one completely false urban legend that never goes away.

TikibirdLand

This has never been true, at MK the only guy to go down the wire was a Baby New Year one year. The Tinks have always been female. This is one completely false urban legend that never goes away.
Well, that's good news. Was trying to decide if I needed to bring binoculars on my next visit!

TheOrangeBird01

1629819247200.png

Explain this then :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom