Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

FigmentsFangirl

Quite personally the only time I really used fastpass was peter pan ride, and seven dwarves,m otherwise I dont really mind waiting in lines. but if they take the lines away.....

Padraig

Guess I’m cancelling my 11 nights at Rivera then. Sure someone will fill it, and Disney will earn some more more money over our park tickets, but we’d be insane to not save a couple of grand by staying offsite.

tallica

If enough rides are not included the $15 option it won’t sell. It should only be 2-3 rides not on this option, if it’s more then it won’t work at Epcot, DHS, and AK. You can restrict Pandora, SWGE, Slinky, Rat, Guardians (Test Track until it opens,) But if you go beyond that to all the Tier 1 FP+ rides at other parks, you leave little else of value leading to dissatisfaction.
agree, just wanted people 2 realize that just cuz you can only buy 2 doesn't mean only 2 rides will be tier 1 per park.

StarWarsGirl

i realize I sound like a jerk but a) this will encourage abuse and b) I have to pay for something that they are being given free.
Yeah, well, you've probably also never had a 19 year old who's 9 inches taller than you having a full blown temper tantrum because there's an hour wait for Smuggler's Run, and coming back later is not an option in his mind, nor is single rider's line.

And that is why DAS exists.

nickys

Premium Member
but paying monthly, if were blocked from attractions (if no standby lines) then not paying money anymore if were told we cant get in a regular line and wait. if a guest wants to wait they should be allowed to wait without paying whatever mess they are charging per ride per day etc etc.
Standby is still there, there is no VQ for most rides (so NOT like Paris in that sense).

So basically its a daily fee of 15 bucks to simply broswe or access genie+ ? If this is the case, then yeah, I dont think I am going to use it

genie+ allows you unlimited “FPs” for tier 2 rides, one at a time.

I am also confused. In Disneyland Paris, people pay 18$ per person and attraction. It is only one ride. I think it is unaffordable!!!

Genie+ is $15 per day for all the tier 2 rides, as many as you want but one at a time.

You can buy 2 Lightning Passes per day for Tier 1 rides. Those could get very pricey, $50 for RotR has been suggested previously.

flynnibus

Premium Member
At $15/day, isn't almost everyone going to buy this? Which either means it will be very hard to make additional reservations after your first one or two, or standby lines will be really rough. (Or maybe both, LOL.)

It's the old FP system except digital -- aka maxpass. You get one FP at a time... just like the old days.

The net is you get less FP to use, and you get to pay for that privilege :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom