NBA Experience at Disney Springs

boufa

As much as there is a lot of "expert" opinions here, and we all seem to know better than anyone at Disney, almost to the point of hate...

Who didn't see this coming?!?!?!?

The best thing that happened was the pandemic in this case... it forced Disney to look at it, rather than have it linger on the vine as an open, unsupported experience, that just decayed in place. I wonder if Cirqu is next?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I echo what everyone else is saying. I really don't understand how anyone could have made the decision to open something like this in the first place.
The guy that signed an awful content contract…

1629131551399.jpeg

seascape

Time for Disney to finally bring real Broadway Plays and Musicals to Disney Springs. I don't care what the contract the have with Cirque du Soleil, I will still go see that show periodically but would definitely go see a Broadway Musical at least once a year and if they scheduled it right I would see 2 or more. I love Broadway but hate those tiny seats with no legroom. Build a great theater and it will make a fortune.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Time for Disney to finally bring real Broadway Plays and Musicals to Disney Springs. I don't care what the contract the have with Cirque du Soleil, I will still go see that show periodically but would definitely go see a Broadway Musical at least once a year and if they scheduled it right I would see 2 or more. I love Broadway but hate those tiny seats with no legroom. Build a great theater and it will make a fortune.
Nope…outsourced retail space.

NEXT!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom