News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

crawale

I think a surcharge for certain items is possible. At least one restaurant has introduced one, maybe Cape May but don’t quote me on that.

But yes, BOG is the example of how people exploited the breakfast to just order coffee to beat the rope drop crowds. Which is why prix fixe for Space 220 isn’t a total surprise.
Cape May has a surcharge for the Crab Legs but the amount of food brought to the table is huge and you can always get more. Grandkids ate four platters of desserts when we were there last.

Muffinpants

While the effects will be a big draw, I really hope the food is the real reason to return. Otherwise it could turn into a space based version of Coral Reef, where the view is great, but for the price, I expect more from the menu.
I am prolly a horrible person but I am ok if the food is lackluster.. less people I need to battle for a reservation

G00fyDad

Just so long as we arent eating the Tooth paste tube meals of the early Apollo guys. But hey that might be better than some of the other on site restaurants :D

Just don't go getting it mixed up with the Preparation-H.
200.gif

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I don't know if any these possible teasers contain Tang...

Also, for fun:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom