News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

doctornick

They needed a low capacity E-Ticket on board, or a real reason to visit this experience. understand that concept.

I can only imagine the massive criticism Disney would get if they built a nifty new Star Wars ride and it was only accessible by paying for a very expensive hotel/cruise experience. Seriously, they’d be raked over the coals for such “price gauging”.

SJN1279

I can only imagine the massive criticism Disney would get if they built a nifty new Star Wars ride and it was only accessible by paying for a very expensive hotel/cruise experience. Seriously, they’d be raked over the coals for such “price gauging”.
But they are price gauging for the hotel, with what sounds like very limited experiences and amenities.

I really want to like this, but to me it just seems lacking for the price tag.

TikibirdLand

I agree; seems this will be the only way to guarantee a ROTR position in the queue. I hear the VIP tour provides access as well. So, maybe that will make a tour a better deal? 🤷‍♂️

TalkingHead

As opposed to Smuggler's Run, which Disney can't even guarantee that paying customers will get to ride.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Looks like this space is finally getting it's roof.

201 S Studio Dr - Project H - Adding Decorative Louvers over the Courtyard
1628023382066.png

dmw

In the Parks
No
$4800 for two... gulp! That is a LOT more than I was expecting. We might just splurge for this, but I definitely will be reading the reviews of those who are the first to experience it. It had better be an amazing immersive experience with incredible food for that price.

Ghost93

I think the Galactic Starcruiser sounds really cool, but the price is too high for the average person. Unless I win the lottery, get a job that doubles my salary, or marry a wealthy husband, I could never afford to do it.

And as fun as it would be, if you really think about it you are paying about $5,000 for what is essentially an elaborate role-play.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom