News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

legwand77

In addition to the Utah story I shared earlier, here’s one from Arkansas:

Here’s another one from Texas:

Here’s one that specifically talks about kids going to the hospital in increasing numbers:

No doubt you can find many articles saying the same thing gets clicks but when looking at the real number the stories fall down. Yes kids get sick, yes some are hospitalized (rare) and yes people should get vaccinated.

Ark story - in research the 24 cases, they appear to have admitted some adult patients as overflow from the adult hospital and then counting those in the "record" will know more when HHS updates. over half of those might be adult or >12. The are currently running with capacity of 33% so probably took on some patients.

From the Texas story - more reasonable article , says uptick which is much more accurate, but never gives real numbers, last I saw they have 10 children hospitalized

From the last one, not really much of an article in the first place - one girl went to the hospital for 3 day for pneumonia , worst part her throat was sore. No other data point - even says it is rare in the article "“When they get it, it’s usually mild. However, they can get hospitalized, they can get pneumonia, and other complications,”"

AEfx

Is distancing markers and plexiglass going to return? I have am going in a few days :(

God I hope not - we are there next week

I get the plexiglass thing, at least on attractions - they are distracting on rides (though I don't see an issue with them in stores, etc.) - but I am constantly amazed that there are folks out there who actually don't like social distancing at WDW.

Do people really enjoy being pushed up against other sweaty people in the heat, so close that you can all lick each other?

Now, I realize I'm different - you wouldn't catch me dead at WDW in July and August to begin with, I just couldn't stand the heat and the crowds - but I never realized that people actually LIKED it, not just were more tolerant of it.

ElvisMickey

Wow! I'm surprised at Universal.
Halloween Horror Nights is just around the corner 🎃😉!

Honestly, I’m not. This is what I was hoping and quite frankly, expected, Disney to do. People are tired of the flip flopping.

And before anyone gets snarky, I’m not arguing tonight. Peace 😜!

GimpYancIent

Non Political
———————-

Is the $100 Biden is calling for a mistake?

I think he should have waited to say something until the plan was ready to rock.

Now if your planning on getting vaccinated you might say to yourself “hey let’s wait until this $100 thing gets approved”

I love the idea.

I wish it was more money.

I question the execution.
A $1,000.00 tax credit upon completion of vaccination would be incentive. $100.00 is pocket change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom