News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crunchie9

Plus, the recommended treatments are based on decades of study, not knee jerk reactions to one study that may possibly make a suggestion of something.

If you need treatment for something serious the doctor will explain the medical science to you and lay out your options. He won't just say you have leg cramps and a study showed that leg cramps may be the result of necrosis caused by a rare bacteria so we're going to amputate your leg.
8A32759D-C1F5-413B-AE59-AF56E93FF6AC.jpeg

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Like the study the CDC published showing that vaccinated people can spread the virus?

I can’t answer that honestly because I have not taken a medication in at least 20 years.

Not even a headache pill.

I took medicine when I was a child without question.

That’s before I was almost killed by a misdiagnosis.

I did take the vaccine of course and yes I read the studies before taking it.

Vaccinated people are only being told to ware a mask, so I don't need I high level of proof to get on board with that. If I was being told to take a third dose of the vaccine without any data to support that, I would be more likely to question it.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Vaccinated people are only being told to ware a mask, so I don't need I high level of proof to get on board with that. If I was being told to take a third dose of the vaccine without any data to support that, I would be more likely to question it.
And isn't it only indoors that mask wearing is recommended ?

fractal

This literally has nothing to do with the facts I posted from the CDC and the point you thought you were making.

I'm done engaging with ignorant science-deniers who believe they are smarter than the experts and who try and twist facts to fit their anti-vax agenda. Who also believe they're never going to get covid.

DONE.

The amount of willful ignorance, misinformation, purposeful DISinformation and anti-vax propaganda in this thread is shameful and should not be allowed to continue.

Again, you know nothing about me. I'm not an anti-vaxxer. I recommended to my mother that she get the vaccine, which she did.

I may not be any expert you listen to but I am an expert in risk-reward assessment. It's what I do for a living for the last almost 30 years. I continuously analyze data and make determinations before literally $100's of millions are allocated and invested. I did the same thing with Covid and in my Mother's situation determined she was better off getting vaccinated.

As for my own risk-return assessment - here's the bottom line;

My odds of reinfection are very low. If in the rare chance I do get reinfected the overwhelming odds are that my symptoms will be of lesser degree.
So my worse case scenario is I get Covid again and instead of a few weeks of no taste or smell, it's a few days.

Now - people have died after taking the vaccine. Percentage wise it's very small but people have died. People are also getting some pretty severe reactions from it.
That means, in my case if I do get the vaccine my worse case scenario is I die from it and for very little benefit.

Why the h*ll would I get the shot? Seriously.

Now you seem like given the chance would love to strap me down and stick me with the needle without my consent. Frankly it's that kind of mentality that terrifies me much more than Covid.

Trauma

Restaurants are waiting for Lightfoot and Gov. J.B. Pritzker to take action before changing policy. If the delta variant leads to stricter mandates, Toia says the federal government will need to replenish the Restaurant Revitalization Fund. Restaurant lobbyists are pushing the Biden camp to take action. Toia says only two-third of applicants received funds: “It’s been a rough 15 months,” Toia says.
—————————————————————————

It’s not “only wearing a mask” it causes economic damage to small business owners.

disneygeek90

Interesting that we have yet to hear about Sea World or Universal... especially Universal. They've always been pushing to remove restrictions as fast as possible, so it's interesting to see what happens when others are pulling back.

Trauma

Interesting that we have yet to hear about Sea World or Universal... especially Universal. They've always been pushing to remove restrictions as fast as possible, so it's interesting to see what happens when others are pulling back.
I wish they would put out a definitive statement.

If no masks then problem solved, I will give my
money to the company that supports the vaccinated.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Not a "right to work" consideration. You may be referring to "At Will" employment. Montana is the only state that is not purely "At Will". Right to Work refers to the ability to be employed in a union shop without being a member of a union.
By the textbook…

the reality is no mandatory unions breaks collective bargaining power and essentially eliminates employee protections IF the employer pushes it.

“if you fire them…then we’ll…

..:

..:I got nothing…we can’t strike”

“have a nice day”

disneygeek90

I wish they would put out a definitive statement.

If no masks then problem solved, I will give my
money to the company that supports the vaccinated.
Sure thing. Just be prepared to wait 20+ mins at the churro stand. And that's not an exaggeration.

Walt d

The Orange County Mayor said yesterday that based on current rate of vaccination he thinks he may be able to drop the countywide mask mandate some time in June. That will trigger some interesting challenges for Disney who will likely want to stay a little stricter but if the county removes the mandate enforcement is likely to get a lot more contentious.
Master of the yo yo’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom