Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney Experience

I tossed my old one when I joined the new. Was that same study number? Totally curious.
I am still in the original study ( or whatever they transitioned the original vaccination subjects to). I do not have the old swabs since I used it when I had covid and sent it to Pfizer. I noticed the vial expires this year, the swab in 2023

Last edited:

correcaminos

I am still in the original study ( or whatever they transitioned the original vaccination subjects to). I do not have the old swabs since I used it when I had covid and sent it to Pfizer. I noticed the vial expires thus year, the swab in 2923
I happened to pull out paperwork that had the number. Yep, same study. Mine now ends in 31. Expiration dates for my new are a big further out than yours. One ends in 22 and one in 23, but forgot the month for each. Too lazy to go downstairs and look lol

Just curious, did you get an email recently reminding you to do your covid diary? I got one recently and wondered if it was an auto send or if it's because I no longer do the diary for the old one and on the back end it hasn't registered that I "quit" it for a new study.

DC0703

Wait. The new policy is you have to wear one in all queues even outdoors??
Ahh man it does!
Most likely not the entire outdoor queue. When I was there in early June, you usually didn't have to put the mask on until you hit certain points, like an area where you were semi-indoor/covered, or until you hit the official entry to the ride (where the stand by/fast pass signs are).

My recommendation: get a 50 pack of those disposable masks. They can be found for pretty cheap online. They are lighter and more breathable and that way you can toss them when they start getting too damp.

correcaminos

Most likely not the entire outdoor queue. When I was there in early June, you usually didn't have to put the mask on until you hit certain points, like an area where you were semi-indoor/covered, or until you hit the official entry to the ride (where the stand by/fast pass signs are).

My recommendation: get a 50 pack of those disposable masks. They can be found for pretty cheap online. They are lighter and more breathable and that way you can toss them when they start getting too damp.
Agree with this! The males happened to like the black ones best. I preferred white, but wore black a couple times to match my outfit lol. But no matter what disposable is best in the heat. Easy to swap when you think the old gets too used and dirty too. We brought 150 for us all. Maybe 60 for 4 people were used in 8-9 days.

Parker in NYC

Original Poster
Thanks Tiny Tim.

::bows::

A0358F2A-3E7E-4760-A313-71F797ED2D2A.jpeg

EricsBiscuit

hope you have a great trip

gotta be honest, the indoor masking is a big relief to me since it forces the unvax’d to comply

we had canceled most of our indoor dining reservations but may change our minds with this news

this is our first trip since Mar 2019 so even hanging by the pool will feel great.
If you’re vaccinated, why do you care what other people do?

Casper Gutman

If you’re vaccinated, why do you care what other people do?
Because of the thing that is happening RIGHT NOW. The fact that everyone at WDW - and around the country - are being inconvenienced and worse by those who won't be responsible.

Oh, and also because doctors and nurses and non-COVID patients are all impacted by skyrocketing hospitalization. That is more important then the theme park thing.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

Is it possible to get an answer without hyperbole from either side about what is happening with the death rate so far?

When would we be seeing the deaths after the lag effects? Starting now? Is it higher, lower, same as previous?

What was the UKs deathrate during Delta peak?

Are you guys just googling it? 😀
So are we back to “only deaths matter” again??

another good hoaxer classic to dust off…

I should have taken out extra whiplash insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom