Did Disney layoff cleaning staff?

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
I believe in being responsible for my actions. Disney is faultless. You don't need to eat something just because it is available and tempting. Unless of course some cast member was instructed to force feed you and you couldn't escape then your right Disney is the fault.

Heard of Tongue in Cheek?

spock8113

aaaaannnnnndddddd we're back to strictly financial decisions.
Then look at the gargantuan list of upper and upper-upper and upper-upper-upper management with salaries and stock options worth tens of millions of dollars annually: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_management_of_The_Walt_Disney_Company
and they're laying off cleaning crews? It is a collective slap in the face to loyal guests and a ploy towards share holders, who, by the way aren't really making asset headway lately. Corporate scripts call for making some kind of noise to make stock prices rise once a company has reached a plateau, this moving to Florida is in that script. Corporate, that is what Disney's Disney has become under very questionable upper decision-making management where they make decisions like laying off cleaning staff while they cash in their stock options.
Greed is good? Only for them.

Every single time that I go into one of the restrooms (at any of the parks), and a cast member is in there.. I always tell them "Thank you for keeping the restrooms clean" Every single time. They deserve a thank you .. they have one of the most non appreciative jobs. So, if you remember.. say thank you to them.

Raxel7851

One item is social media . How many workers in companies are being unproductive and keeping their heads buried into their smartphones instead of doing what they are paid to do?
You shouldn’t “paint” all of the custodians with the same brush! I’ll give you the fact that there’s a very serious cleaning issue, but there’s quite a few older custodians that certainly don’t use their cellphones while working. Sadly it’s most likely a staffing issue that’s causing the current problems.

Lilofan

You shouldn’t “paint” all of the custodians with the same brush! I’ll give you the fact that there’s a very serious cleaning issue, but there’s quite a few older custodians that certainly don’t use their cellphones while working. Sadly it’s most likely a staffing issue that’s causing the current problems.
Thats an assumption of yours- all custodians.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom