Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disstevefan1

Who said anything about limiting capacity? All I've heard people speculating is if masks indoors is coming back.

The reservations are certainly more reduced than 100% capacity, but it does feel pretty much normal these days.
OK we agree they are not limiting capacity. Can we get rid of the park pass reservation then!!!!!! No I don't care (they say) that it helps determine staffing, they are always understaffed anyway!!!

disneygeek90

OK we agree they are not limiting capacity. Can we get rid of the park pass reservation then!!!!!! No I don't care (they say) that it helps determine staffing, they are always understaffed anyway!!!
Agree on that as well. The reservation system has been the most annoying for me. Though now it seems since they’ve truly raised capacity it’s not as big of an issue.

Disstevefan1

Agree on that as well. The reservation system has been the most annoying for me. Though now it seems since they’ve truly raised capacity it’s not as big of an issue.
Agreed, looks like you can now get a reservation for the most part when you want it. It would be nice if it was eliminated so there is one thing less to do.

EricsBiscuit

Mkay 🤣 sorry you’re so mad about your mask requirements. Don’t get caught on tik tok throwing a tantrum!
I don’t let the CCP spy on me with Tik Tok.
The unvaccinated do though - Delta is spreading like wildfire. But right now they are not wearing masks, and since there is no easy way to enforce masks for only the unvaccinated, that means we are back to everyone wearing them. Don't like it? Blame the folks refusing to get the shot. If everyone would have gotten vaccinated, we wouldn't be surging right now.
What if different people have different risk tolerances? Who are you to tell someone else what to do re their health when you can get vaccinated and stay safe?

dreday3

Is it possible to get an answer without hyperbole from either side about what is happening with the death rate so far?

When would we be seeing the deaths after the lag effects? Starting now? Is it higher, lower, same as previous?

What was the UKs deathrate during Delta peak?

Are you guys just googling it? 😀

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Is it possible to get an answer without hyperbole from either side about what is happening with the death rate so far?

When would we be seeing the deaths after the lag effects? Starting now? Is it higher, lower, same as previous?

What was the UKs deathrate during Delta peak?

Are you guys just googling it? 😀
So far death rate hasn’t moved up much:
4979B9BB-CA15-4D73-85C1-A589460F74A6.png

In the UK deaths never spiked up. Cases:
40B9FBA6-1AA6-421F-B7B4-29C0CF70B596.png

Deaths:
DD711FC7-AD44-4288-920B-C300378DCD2E.png

DCBaker

Premium Member
The WDW website has been updated with this -

"Beginning July 30, face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) while indoors and in Disney buses, monorail and Disney Skyliner, regardless of vaccination status. This includes upon entering and throughout all attractions. Face coverings remain optional for all Guests in outdoor common areas."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom