Walt Disney World Makes a Splash once Again - Teaser

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
@ThatGuyFromFlorida, @MickeyMouse10, @D Hulk, @Miru, @Inspired Figment, @MickeyWaffleCo., @Orange Cat, @spacemt354, @Disney Warrior, @tcool123, @Suchomimus, @Sam Magic, @WowFactor, @PerGron, @ThemeParkPriest, @Sharon&Susan

Once Upon a Time in Central Florida, Magic its in the air for a brand new dream their working on at the Walt Disney World Resort. Another Magical Kingdom made out of Hopes, Dreams, Facts, Fantasy & Water.... WAIT WATER, & yes i say Water. Coming Soon at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida its WDW's Brand New Third Water Park that is going to make a SPLASH, Disney's Splash Kingdom. This brand new water park is doubling the size of Typhoon Lagoon (56 acres) & Blizzard Beach (66 acres) & almost big as The Magic Kingdom Theme Park (110 acres) which its not so far away.

Unlike The Magic Kingdom but for Water, Disney's Splash Kingdom is an 80-90 acre water park fill with Slides, Pools, Play Areas, First in it Kind Entertainment & Attractions at a water park & 6 amazing themed zones/lands just like the Magic Kingdom. Unfortunately the concept & the other stuff that i'm making for Disney's Splash Kingdom had to come soon & i won't tell all of you what this park could offer until i'm done. But i will tell you is that this is going to be the larger & the most incredible themed water park in Walt Disney World Property.

So i hope all of you got your bathing suits, grabbed the sunscreen & towels & maybe bring some floaties if you want & come on down soon to WDW's Third New Water Park; Disney's Splash Kingdom, Where this Kingdom is making a Great Big Splash. Splash you later dude.​

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Whoa, sounds awesome dude.

I don't know if I'm looking into it too much. But are you saying it would have the same lands as Magic Kingdom? Because that would be tubular man.

Frontierland could be like the now dearly departed (and very much missed) River Country. Perhaps you could even reuse the name for Splash Mountain in a water slide form.

HomeImagineer

Original Poster

I don't know if I'm looking into it too much. But are you saying it would have the same lands as Magic Kingdom? Because that would be tubular man.

Frontierland could be like the now dearly departed (and very much missed) River Country. Perhaps you could even reuse the name for Splash Mountain in a water slide form.
Well Kinda i guess, you may have to find put when i'm done

Last edited:

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Could you include the luca movie as apart of the park? Maybe there could be this effect where guests can see themselves as sea monsters like in the movie because when they get wet they become sea monsters idk. And also geyser gulch what would that be based off
yes maybe i would put Luca in this park. Geyser Gulch is maybe between Grizzly Gulch at Hong Kong Disneyland & Frontierland & as well for a come-back of River Country but its a working process idea. Great questions

Miru

Splashtacular, too. Neo SM could be a water coaster even, not merely a slide. I feel like more exotic types of water slides could be used here, to make the park feel more modern than its uncles. Bowl slides, family rafts, funnels, half-pipes, maybe even a drop slide. For the Luca ride, I’d do it like Star Tours TAC where one guest per party is selected to be a sea monster at random.

EmFromPlanetEarth

Splashtacular, too. Neo SM could be a water coaster even, not merely a slide. I feel like more exotic types of water slides could be used here, to make the park feel more modern than its uncles. Bowl slides, family rafts, funnels, half-pipes, maybe even a drop slide. For the Luca ride, I’d do it like Star Tours TAC where one guest per party is selected to be a sea monster at random.
Ohh, maybe some rides could actually be a mix between dry rides and wet rides, maybe there could be a few dry rides like a motion sim, maybe a water motion sim. What would the luca ride be anyway. I’m thinking a indoor lazy river type attraction with a story.

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Ohh, maybe some rides could actually be a mix between dry rides and wet rides, maybe there could be a few dry rides like a motion sim, maybe a water motion sim. What would the luca ride be anyway. I’m thinking a indoor lazy river type attraction with a story.
i was gonna think of that as well when i starting this idea

MickeyMouse10

Swiss Family Treehouse could actually be more interesting as a set of slides (than the MK one).

The routes could be reminiscent of the movie and attraction. Where the family took what they could from the shipwreck. Bamboo, ropes, windows, etc.

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
So Remember i told you i would not show any details & stuff of WDW's New Third Water Park, Disney's Splash Kingdom until i'm done. Well maybe i would give you just one teaser/a sneak peek in progress, the 6 lands i'm working on as well for the names for this Splash Kingdom & just to give a taste of what Disney's Splash Kingdom could maybe look like. Also these ideas came to SWW's Ideal Buildout but i'm building my own water park & see what it may look like for this 80-90 acre water park & let me tell you that this park gonna be huge.

IMG_8405.JPG

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Also since i'm making Disney's Splash Kingdom, it needs to be in the Magic Kingdom Resort Area of WDW where The Magic Kingdom Theme Park, Transportation Center, a few hotels & the world famous Seven Seas Lagoon & Bay Lake is. & The area i circle 3 locations that would fit this 80 to 90 acre Water Park pretty well. So i wanted all of you to know what's the best area i drew, either A, B or C & tell me why its the best area for this water park. To me i'm thinking A, because there so much land to expand this park for more rides & attractions & maybe a hotel or 2 if u like.

Oh & by the way just to let everyone know that i'm making a underground walkway to Disney's Splash Kingdom, so just like The Magic Kingdom when guest leave the real world & entering the worlds of Yesterday, Tomorrow & Fantasy, Disney's Splash Kingdom would do the same but different.

Screenshot (275).png

EmFromPlanetEarth

Also since i'm making Disney's Splash Kingdom, it needs to be in the Magic Kingdom Resort Area of WDW where The Magic Kingdom Theme Park, Transportation Center, a few hotels & the world famous Seven Seas Lagoon & Bay Lake is. & The area i circle 3 locations that would fit this 80 to 90 acre Water Park pretty well. So i wanted all of you to know what's the best area i drew, either A, B or C & tell me why its the best area for this water park. To me i'm thinking A, because there so much land to expand this park for more rides & attractions & maybe a hotel or 2 if u like.

Oh & by the way just to let everyone know that i'm making a underground walkway to Disney's Splash Kingdom, so just like The Magic Kingdom when guest leave the real world & entering the worlds of Yesterday, Tomorrow & Fantasy, Disney's Splash Kingdom would do the same but different.

Pretty sure b would be the only possible one because I believ all others are nature reserves save for very very small portions. Also that strip of land divided by a road next to b could also be relocated somewhere elss

EmFromPlanetEarth

This plot of land would be more than enough space for the park and parking. I’d say about 90 acres including parking and backstage, cause counting blizzard beach alone is just about 20 acres same with typhoon lagoon, so I’d say about 60-70 acres for the park and 20 acres of parking

Attachments

• 6A631724-F031-4A87-BCF4-8B6892214B2E.png
    6A631724-F031-4A87-BCF4-8B6892214B2E.png
    501.3 KB · Views: 48

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
UPDATE ON SPLASH KINGDOM:

So, its been 2 years since i did not make that park, well i decide & yes make thinking about it, that Splash Kingdom could not be scrapped in my projects but instead just rethinking fresh & start over & btw while i'm working on other projects on this site i wanna thinking about if Disneyland gets a Splash Kingdom too but different, that's why in the near-future i'm making a cool project for the Original Disneyland in California so i would keep in update for that.

But since spring is coming, i would do work on any projects everyday because i was thinking of doing some other things in life during March Break or even in some trips for the future but i would still kept on working on some amazing projects.

Just for now this project of Splash Kingdom is not scrapped, its just me being slow in projects & thinking on other stuff & projects that all. Anyways i hope all of you had a nice Spring-Day & a Great March Break too. Oh & BTW, for this project i decide to added the song from SeaWorld's Aquatica - (which yes SeaWorld's Water Park has a theme song) that would fit in this Splash Kingdom park Idea too for Disney so i hope you enjoyed the song & See ya Real Soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom