BOMA WATCH!

CynBeth

The last few trips we have had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner there. Of course their breakfast is great as well. We have a trip booked for that week this year and are hoping to be able to go we will have to see what happens with COVID closer to the time as I have family members with health issues.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The last few trips we have had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner there. Of course their breakfast is great as well. We have a trip booked for that week this year and are hoping to be able to go we will have to see what happens with COVID closer to the time as I have family members with health issues.
Not to be the heavy…but the delta variant is gonna wreck the place if the vaccination trend doesn’t reverse and quick.

and florida is at the very top of that list

Last edited:

TrojanUSC

All they need to do is man each station with a CM and have them serve the same buffet to the guests. No need to go family style or anything else.

There's buffets open at Universal now and many of the non-WDW owned hotels on property. COVID doesn't really spread from surfaces, as we've learned, so the aversion to buffets is kind of pointless. Even so, some of the properties are offering single use gloves to wear when serving yourself as a way to add to the safety.

jaklgreen

I love Boma, I wish they would find a place to serve some of the favorites. The ox tail stew is great and stew is so easy to just have at someplace like the Mara.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Earth Wind And Fire September GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom