Zenia Mucha to retire

WDW1974

Would love to hear @WDW1974 take on this, but alas he’s awol.

@marni1971 have you had any dealings with her?

Could this be the start of a Disney rebellion from the media and fans??

The woman has been the de facto head of TWDC since early in her tenure when The Weatherman rose to power.

98.7% of Disney fans, bloggers and CMs still have no idea who she is or what she has done.

I'll gladly step in and take credit for educating most of the rest about her. I have had dealings with her. Most people who know who she is and the power she wields want to stay far off her radar. She strikes fear in the hearts of everyone from Disney execs to actors to Mommy Bloggers.

She is not a good or decent person. She has been Iger's fixer in the truest sense of that word.
She is everything but MAGICal.

But what you must realize is not one major decision of the company from 2005 on, from massive mergers to developing strategies for dealing with the Me Too movement, from turning beloved attractions into woke attractions to dealing with Communist Party officials in China, from deciding what talent's dirty laundry was acceptable and what talent needed to be severed, from dealing with bloggers who got too self-important and needed to be shown they have no power to crafting beautiful resignation letters for execs, Imagineers and talent, from deciding how to craft responses to things like a child being killed by an alligator that was fed by Guests and CMs to a mass murder that was intended for WDW, this vile woman's hands ... her fingerprints have been on it.

To this day, she is the most powerful person at Disney ... because she knows where so many skeletons are buried she has a catalogue (not far off, she has a book ... really!)

She is going because Iger finally is. And Chappie does not want someone loyal to another Emperor living in his castle.

That's my summer freebie. Can't wait for the new Hall of Presidents to open!!!

Now ... be happy I dropped by ... and go back to discussing how great WDW is today. It isn't.

Oh, and Loki is overrated, but at least not as bad as that unwatchable Baby Yoda Chronicles. YUCK!!!

brb1006

The woman has been the de facto head of TWDC since early in her tenure when The Weatherman rose to power.

98.7% of Disney fans, bloggers and CMs still have no idea who she is or what she has done.

I'll gladly step in and take credit for educating most of the rest about her. I have had dealings with her. Most people who know who she is and the power she wields want to stay far off her radar. She strikes fear in the hearts of everyone from Disney execs to actors to Mommy Bloggers.

She is not a good or decent person. She has been Iger's fixer in the truest sense of that word.

But what you must realize is not one major decision of the company from 2005 on, from massive mergers to developing strategies for dealing with the Me Too movement, from turning beloved attractions into woke attractions to dealing with Communist Party officials in China, from deciding what talent's dirty laundry was acceptable and what talent needed to be severed, from dealing with bloggers who got too self-important and needed to be shown they have no power to crafting beautiful resignation letters for execs, Imagineers and talent, from deciding how to craft responses to things like a child being killed by an alligator that was fed by Guests and CMs to a mass murder that was intended for WDW, this vile woman's hands ... her fingerprints have been on it.

To this day, she is the most powerful person at Disney ... because she knows where so many skeletons are buried she has a catalogue (not far off, she has a book ... really!)

She is going because Iger finally is. And Chappie does not want someone loyal to another Emperor living in his castle.

Now ... be happy I dropped by ... and go back to discussing how great WDW is today. It isn't.

Oh, and Loki is overrated, but at least not as bad as that unwatchable Baby Yoda Chronicles. YUCK!!!
Curious to see you're thoughts on the 50th Anniversary.

danv3

I see this as bad news for those hoping/dreaming Chapek will leave or be forced out any time soon. If he starts to be able to get "his people" into key C-level roles like these, it's all the more likely that he's sticking around for the long term.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Blood Orange at La Cava was $20 back in March. That was regretfully a 1 and done.
The key is to go to San Angel and drop a lot of coin to wash it down. Guilty as charged recently
She could probably care less about Disney's long-term business plan. Iger's leaving and she's following him to whatever he'll need a PR person for next.
Neither did Iger…the Praets just didn’t want to see it
verrrrrry interesting...

wonder what the next "era" of TWDC will look like
Not better…possibly not worse either.
A lot of the same people/strategies have been going on for decades now, so don't expect much to change.

We're at least a generation removed from what made so many of us Disney fans in the first place.

Dateline 2003: “California adventure sucks!!! I can’t wait till this guy is gone!

…now If you’ll excuse me…ill be on my 9 day trip to Orlando with the 9 guest areas, 20 hotels, 80 restaurants and really nice pools…”

Next to go? Excellent
…thread winner

Epic rant…bravo for effort 👍🏻
Yes, it is.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom