Anyone dislike the volggers content?

dolbyman

Haha ... we watch many Disney related Tim Tracker videos ... I really like the old ones where he is just walking through resorts starting from Disney Springs (King of the Bussss) and his amazement of the most commond things (What is this, a doorknob? .. Good show! *Simpsons reference* )

The new ones are a bit tedious... great for them that they have a child, but we don't like or want kids so those "Buuudyyyy" segments always get a unanimous "SKIP"

Also we love to yell at the screen (we watch those in bed just before bedtime) when he makes obvious rookie mistakes or can't remember stuff, also filming backwards on waterslides is a pet peeve of hours .. who cares about them ? 'POV' is the name of the game !

Otherwise we also like L&R dreaming.. enjoyed their Asia trip vlogs before our 2019 Asia trip.

M:SpilotISTC12

Used to be big Tracker fans but now they are all about flaunting their money. Unsubbed last year when they said they weren't going to be going to DS to show what it was like when it reopened and guess what-they went.

Walter Elias Disney

Can't beat vlogger..jojo...He spent the last two days with Paula Abdul at Disney and Universal. Vlogging does have perks...connections!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 7.25.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 7.25.30 AM.png
    555.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 7.29.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 7.29.50 AM.png
    340.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 7.30.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 7.30.52 AM.png
    456.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

castlecake2.0

I think one of the most annoying things is when all the vloggers meet up somewhere and then all start filming each other and being over the top. This happened at rose and crown the other night and I had to leave as there wasn’t enough room for in the pub with all those personalities in there at once.

Sir_Cliff

Can't beat vlogger..jojo...He spent the last two days with Paula Abdul at Disney and Universal. Vlogging does have perks...connections!
I have ended up seeing Jojo as YouTube suggested his vlog to me after I started watching Florida Resident Edits and then became somewhat fascinated by (I hope you're having a fantastic day today. I'm) Dave Kay (here today). I did watch one or two as JoJo is kind of pleasant to look at. Maybe it's the smile?

Anyway, I'm generally agnostic on the vloggers and wish good luck to them if they can make a living out of it as I don't have to watch it. However, I did notice with what I saw of JoJo that he does seem to talk through rides and shows. Surely that is irritating as hell for guests around him and anyone else who does it?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Used to be big Tracker fans but now they are all about flaunting their money. Unsubbed last year when they said they weren't going to be going to DS to show what it was like when it reopened and guess what-they went.

You say that like people can't change their minds or something.

Giss Neric

Are the Trackers DVC members? If not, they should if they're basically staying at every resort in Disney.

Anyway, I'm generally agnostic on the vloggers and wish good luck to them if they can make a living out of it as I don't have to watch it. However, I did notice with what I saw of JoJo that he does seem to talk through rides and shows. Surely that is irritating as hell for guests around him and anyone else who does it?
If you do watch a handful of his vlogs, there are times where he gets those angry looks from guests as he sometimes gets in their personal space when he's documenting like showing the surroundings of a restaurant and stuff. I'm not sure why Jojo and his fellow vlogger Kyle let go of their jobs at Disney to do full-time vlogging. Maybe they're happy doing that but also since it's their main source of income, they try to produce content after content but most of them are fillers and trash.

Also, Jojo is friends with the drinking fountain water for TikTok banned from Disney guy.

erasure fan1

Whilst others won't necessarily agree, I think he's very honest with his reviews on stuff. I've seen him criticise things quite a few times despite some on here saying otherwise.
From what I've noticed watching the trackers, and many others. Is the reluctance to just say something is bad. You can tell they really don't like something but you get the song and dance, well it's good I just like this a bit more ... It just feels, to me anyway, they are afraid to really be critical of Disney in fear of losing the comps. I won't say they never are critical, but more often than not, they put an overly positive spin on things. Even when you can tell whatever it was, really wasn't enjoyed by them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom