Rumor Avengers E-Ticket More Dead Than You'd Think

Stevek

Dammit! I’m hoping for any roller coaster. Can you at least tell me it’s not a roller coaster of any kind so I don’t keep my hopes up? I’m sensing through your post though that it’s not the E ticket that was was originally announced. So I’m intrigued.
I could easily see them doing cosmic rewind given they'd just have to use same plans which might fit in the area at DCA.

J4546

They could easily retheme the ride but I doubt they would so soon. They could just take the GOTG coaster and make it themed to the Avengers.
or the tron coaster for that matter.... use the retheme the motorcycle ride vehicles and turn it into capt america on a harley, or thor on some asgaurdian thing, or ghost rider....of course having a massive light up canopy would kind of defeat the campus theme lol but id be fine with it

mickEblu

or the tron coaster for that matter.... use the retheme the motorcycle ride vehicles and turn it into capt america on a harley, or thor on some asgaurdian thing, or ghost rider....of course having a massive light up canopy would kind of defeat the campus theme lol but id be fine with it

Right. I mean it’s not like there is a congruent theme anyway.

MarvelCharacterNerd

I’d like to see them spend $100,000 on a Comicbook Land Canal Boats attraction. I’d probably enjoy it just as much if not more than whatever slop they eventually deliver. Could be intertwined with a Robert Downey Jr. Circus Train.
Just as long as there is no Cap Shield spinner ride nearby, I would totally go for that expansion! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom