LUCA presence at the parks

StaceyH_SD

I don’t know what their plans might be for the parks but there was Luca merch at my local Disney Store when I was there last week. So I think that there would at least be some merch in some of the stores.

doctornick

Luca is the perfect attraction to add in Italy.
The perfect location would be the Riveria hotel which has a more similar basis to the town in the movie if they could incorporate it there somehow. If the movie came out a few years ago it would have been perfect for the pool or splash area.

But I wouldn’t be opposed to some Luca stuff being added to the Italy pavilion. Would be about as appropriate as Ratatouille in France.

doctornick

Yes.

Let's show the Italians some love! Give us some Luca! :D

If they ever do meet and greets again - one with Luca and yourself posing on a Vespa would be fun! (and the cat)

Yeah, I think a Luca M&G with the Vespa would be awesome for the Italy pavilion. Something small like that is about the level I could see for Luca at the parks.

(That all said, I do think a better property for the Italy pavilion would be a Pinocchio ride given its more relevant cultural significance; I've always felt just cloning the DL ride there would be a nice smaller scale addition for WS.)

ToTBellHop

Hopefully not, because this movie looks pretty bad. It doesn't look like Disney or Pixar animation. Unlike the old people with veiny legs the guy that made this should stick to shorts.
But, you have not actually seen it?

EBBE8075-A313-4C37-AFCF-F413EAFE85D0.jpeg

I mean, you could do worse. Cars 2.

You should just watch it. Silenzio, Bruno!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom