Anyone dislike the volggers content?

Fletch

As a UK based fan of Walt Disney World the vloggers provide that escapism but also connection with Disney. I have looked at different channels over time and settled on ResortTV1. What I liked initially was that they explore other parts of the resort, not just the parks themselves. These are areas which I would otherwise never have seen which could now potentially be somewhere I drop into the next time I visit.

Latterly I enjoy that the majority of their content is live so unedited and that they chat along with their followers whilst in the parks. I rarely watch their full streams but most weeks catch between 2 and 4 hours of a stream to get that Disney fix but also feel the sense of community.

I think any aggressive attempts to monetize through use of Disney is not ideal and I would not want to support any channel that was seeking handouts/donations.

At the end of the day if he vloggers enjoy it and the viewers enjoy it and Disney has no problem with it then what's the harm?

I'm similar. I really like putting on 4K WDW whilst I'm focusing on something else and just soaking up the atmosphere.
Same here. Although familiar with many of the vloggers mentioned 4K WDW and Resort are the only ones I watch. I enjoy Josh's conversations on Resort. I think it was last year that someone in the chat asked Josh if he would do this full time and quit his day job. He said no; basically its to risky.

Kamikaze

If somebody did that to me I'd sue
Sue for what? You're in a public place. You have no expectation of privacy, and no one has to not film you just because you say anything. Is it nice not to, if they ask? Sure, but theres nothing to sue over.

I've been a fan of TheTimtracker for years, but always watch the Disney vids moreso than others. The thing I like about Tim is his use of We instead of I when vlogging. He isn't checking out changes in the Magic Kingdom, We are. It's a little thing but it makes the viewer feel more involved.
I always he assumed that he did that in hopes that you wouldn't notice that Jen wasn't there.

Giss Neric

I haven't watched a Tim Tracker video for a long time. I got tired of all the staycations. If they're at the parks, all they do is eat.

One vlogger that I don't skip on watching is PagingMrMorrow. He's the most chill guy and not annoying.

The Disney CM who became famous for drinking fountain water and was fired and banned from Disney is now a vlogger. Good that he's banned at Disney cause he's wreaking havoc at Universal and other theme parks now.

the.dreamfinder

Haven’t seen them mentioned yet but Ordinary Adventures is quite charming. They’re Cali based but I stumbled into their videos while seeking HHN content a couple year ago. They seem really genuine and legitimately love the parks.
That channel has an interesting origin story. So Peter is Peter Sciretta, former owner and editor-in-chief of Slashfilm, one of the top English language movie blogs on the internet. He started Ordinary Adventures in part because, as a theme park fan, he wanted to do more coverage of theme parks on his site but Disney and Universal wouldn’t give him press credentials, whilst the film studio arms had done so for years. He once noted that mommy blogger and lifestylers with negligible followings/reach were getting access he couldn’t get. Thus Ordinary Adventures was born.

Last edited:

mergatroid

I haven't watched a Tim Tracker video for a long time. I got tired of all the staycations. If they're at the parks, all they do is eat.

One vlogger that I don't skip on watching is PagingMrMorrow. He's the most chill guy and not annoying.

The Disney CM who became famous for drinking fountain water and was fired and banned from Disney is now a vlogger. Good that he's banned at Disney cause he's wreaking havoc at Universal and other theme parks now.

I couldn't go to a park with him, one of us would end up being strangled to death. I don't know his skill set so it could go either way, hopefully it would be me walking out though 😉

OG Runner

Time for an SNL skit. You have about twenty vloggers all walking through the parks, trying to get shots and do reports on the
same new item in the park. Clambering to get to the first rider off of a new ride. Right now they could use the Velocicoaster
at Universal. It could work.

Ayla

Ugh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom