News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

dhslxop

image.jpg

another smaller barge. It’s possible they brought them all out together and were placing them and then had to stop to get off the water because of a storm that rolled through.

TTA94

View attachment 563661
another smaller barge. It’s possible they brought them all out together and were placing them and then had to stop to get off the water because of a storm that rolled through.

Was gonna say now that we are into the storm season the Harmonious team may run into challenges. Hopefully it’s far enough along where the weather won’t cause any delays for their targeted date. (Assuming that’s still this October).

Disney Glimpses

And of course the wish to draw more people than normal.
For sure, but they're gonna max out on guests regardless of what the show looks like (and not like they would announce a perimeter finale ahead of time).

But it looks like we're gonna have to wait until December for the next big finale.

ToTBellHop

I finally looked at a calendar and realized today is 6/14…I‘m an idiot. If I were in charge, I’d announce the fireworks today before the DL updates tonight. Didn’t realize tomorrow is already the 15th.

jrhwdw

Let's hope we still get a 50th Tag! And it's every night!
I finally looked at a calendar and realized today is 6/14…I‘m an idiot. If I were in charge, I’d announce the fireworks today before the DL updates tonight. Didn’t realize tomorrow is already the 15th.
You are NOT! I missed it too!! I just took it as June 15th was the last day and DLR would go ahead and make announcement at the end of the day. Completely forgetting abut CA being fully open to Guests outside of CA June 15th!!

If it is today or this week let's hope no MNSSHP turned into Boo DAH Surprises!!!!!!

ToTBellHop

Let's hope we still get a 50th Tag! And it's every night!

You are NOT! I missed it too!! I just took it as June 15th was the last day and DLR would go ahead and make announcement at the end of the day. Completely forgetting abut CA being fully open to Guests outside of CA June 15th!!

If it is today or this week let's hope no MNSSHP turned into Boo DAH Surprises!!!!!!
LOL so a very special projection-only show for summer wouldn’t be enough for you?

jrhwdw

Anyhow, While we're waiting for Something..............

When will the Train Station platform reopen for Guests? HEA's first night or later?

Also surprised we haven't seen any progress with the Castle Stage....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom