It all started with the Alpine Inn…a Disneyland Adventure

Stevek

Original Poster
Our Disneyland weekend is finally here. First stop is the quaint Alpine Inn (pleasantly surprised by the simple rooms) and now at DTD getting ready to enjoy a Naples pizza.

3EF32B32-A6F9-4C8D-A74D-4ACF3BD4B888.jpeg
A9B83B59-8D65-41A4-9E5C-07468BB5256E.jpeg
476686C8-5536-4472-BD45-748E11C158B6.jpeg
EEC5901C-1DC3-4B6F-BF8F-0E1BCCB8F81C.jpeg
6DBA7303-40A2-4A18-AA5B-F97A5668494C.jpeg
222C0304-3745-4D1A-82F8-82A70592BEC1.jpeg

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

So that's what you look like. I don't know why but I pictured you like really young. Nice family. look forward to the rest of your trip report. Those drinks look good.

BubbaQuest

Didn't know the Alpine Inn was still there. I thought it got lost in the latest convention center/DCA reconfigs. Have a great trip!!

mickEblu

Wait, the rooms at the Alpine Inn are on par with the Grand Californian?

Have a great time! I might be there tmrw too. Might come down to if I get Web Slingers boarding groups or not.

Stevek

Original Poster
As others have stated, the concept of no social distancing to get in but social distancing in the park is a joke as are temperature checks. The only reason I can see them doing temp checks is to give security a little pause but I’m guessing it’s more about optics than anything.
took us about 20 minutes to get through security.
ABFA2499-4215-4042-BCDD-5A294C0820CB.jpeg

DrAlice

As others have stated, the concept of no social distancing to get in but social distancing in the park is a joke as are temperature checks. The only reason I can see them doing temp checks is to give security a little pause but I’m guessing it’s more about optics than anything.
View attachment 563504
What time did you get in line? (just wondering if later is better)

DrAlice

No luck on boarding group 2. Gotta say that so far, for several reasons, one of the lesser enjoyable experiences I’ve had at Disneyland. Really wish I would have waited a month or so. But, the day is still young. Oh; and mobile order truly sucks as does ODV.
Hang in there. A less-than-optimal day at Disneyland, is still a day at Disneyland. As you said, the day is young.

I'm sorry that you didn't get a boarding group. :(

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

View attachment 563504
Reminds me of the lower deck passengers of the titanic locked behind gates trying to get to the lifeboats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom