Will Must Do Disney return? :(

Disney Maddux

Original Poster
It's been gone since the parks reopened, and I'm just worried about it not returning. I think many share this tradition, but even as someone who's been a local and passholder for 12 years now, I always watch Must Do Disney multiple times if I'm ever staying at a resort. Hopefully one of our good ol insider friends knows?

drizgirl

I'm not sure "must do Disney" is a sustainable theme. Increasingly, it's harder and harder to do the highest profile rides. If you "must do" them, but don't get a spot, you're going to see the trip as a fail.

JIMINYCR

I think Disney will come back with a spot, if not the same then something updated and on a similar theme. They have the resort guests turning on their TV's when they wake up and what better time to get guests excited about going to their park of the day and seeing whats in store for them. Dis does have a problem disappointing guests who dont get a boarding group, or wait forever in line, but its always been that way when new popular attractions are in place. Everyone knows your chances of riding THE most popular rides are more difficult. Disney will still promote them no matter how many guests lose out. So I'm sure once things start returning to normal and all the resorts open up and start filling up we will see it return in some form.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
I've been watching Must Do Disney on You Tube for months now... Days I miss WDW, I put on resort tv.

I did enjoy watching in the morning or at night, it built the excitement for the park. And reminded of things we may have missed the time before.

@MansionButler84 would you have any insight to the future of Must Do Disney?

Last edited:

zarpman

It will come back, in some form, once all of the pandemic stipulations are removed. They reuse too much archival video that inaccurately shows the parks in their current state.

castlecake2.0

It was around when the resorts first reopened, then was moved to channel 70 something, then disappeared. I would think there will be an updated one for the 50th, but not necessarily branded as must do or hosted by Stacey.

tdm1015

We are staying on property this week, and a new version is playing on channel 73. It’s not branded or has a specific host, but it’s a very similar concept as must do Disney. It’s updated with Galaxy’s Edge and all of the new attractions. Haven’t been able to find it on YouTube yet, but hopefully soon.

Last edited:

Timon

It's been gone since the parks reopened, and I'm just worried about it not returning. I think many share this tradition, but even as someone who's been a local and passholder for 12 years now, I always watch Must Do Disney multiple times if I'm ever staying at a resort. Hopefully one of our good ol insider friends knows?
Must Do Disney (Stacy) is gone permanently and replaced by Can't Miss Disney. Holding my opinion because some things just take time to adjust to something new.

Minnesota disney fan

That makes me sad. I just guess it was a part of our trips for many years. We would put Stacy on the TV and watch over and over. It was just fun to see her doing all the attractions - a cute escape while in the room. I know it is "old" and "dated", but couldn't it be updated with an older Stacy? We will miss it for sure!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom