Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

J4546

post pics of spiderman rollercoaster concept. unless youre talking about the paris concept?

https://.com/2019/05/photos-leaked-...pider-man-roller-coaster-at-disneyland-paris/

J4546

I would need mod approval for it to actually post. Just look up "spider man roller coaster leaked *****"

Edit: Alright the website is banned from even speaking it? I guess just type in the website who shall not be named?
ok gotcha yea i saw those, but they were plans for paris. furthermore im glad they didnt do that spiderman coaster, it looks like one of the quick tight turning disorienting coasters like hulk or hangtime...i dont like those at all.

George Lucas on a Bench

Um… watched the POV. That can’t be real…

I felt the same way. I expected it to be exactly as bad as it turned out, but why the heck couldn't it be anything better or even worse than exactly what I expected? I mean, at least be worse. This is literally exactly what I imagined in my mind when we learned they were doing a "Spider Bot" version of Toy Story Mania. I guess I should just become an Imagineer.

lazyboy97o

ok gotcha yea i saw those, but they were plans for paris. furthermore im glad they didnt do that spiderman coaster, it looks like one of the quick tight turning disorienting coasters like hulk or hangtime...i dont like those at all.
It’s Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster. Same layout as in Florida.

J4546

ahh word. well im good with iron man retheme, i cant wait to see what the curved facade is gonna look like, hopefully it has some sort of lighting and kinetic energy to it. looks cool in concept art.

castleparker

Yeah there's definitely something wrong with the audio system on the ride. I'm pretty sure they would at least have Spiderman talk on his own attraction, at least way more than he barley does in that video.

Homemade Imagineering

I never thought I'd be making this comparison, but here goes. I kinda got JIYI vibes from this, and that's really saying something... so many awkward quiet parts with zero charm to them. Zero AAs, along with the complete gimmick of the DLC add-ons. Just like JIYI with those gimmicky illusions. I'm sorry, but this is just bad. There's no excuse for something so unbelievably bland as this, especially when IOA's Spider-Man still holds the place as the most groundbreaking Spider-Man attraction out there.

fctiger

I hate to bring the whole Disney vs Universal, but "The Amazing Adventures of Spider-man" at Universal Islands of Adventure at Universal Studios Orlando deserves that title. And that attraction is 22 years old!

Been on this ride twice in Orlando and four times in Osaka (and it was more updated there at the time). Yeah this is one of those rides that will always be, sorry, amazing. WEB looks fun but it basically is what most of us assumed it would be. And all the reports I been seeing basically say it's 'OK'. For something truly amazing, you don't just say 'OK'! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom