Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

J4546

i think the res system will probably go away after a month or 2....its a brand new land so its gonna be swamped at first.

mickEblu

All I can picture is a large group yelling at the cast member at the edge of the land, "but we just bought a $100 sandwich!!!". And what happens to the food prep? Will they make said $100 sandwich and it just goes to waste?

This is just asinine.

Clearly Disney can't manage its own reservation system if it has to set up policies like this. I'm hoping that this becomes much ado about nothing and that the land isn't going to reach capacity. I mean, currently there isn't anything to do in there except eat and ride WEBslingers. If people are crowding because of characters, then DISNEY needs to move the characters elsewhere. Don't put this on your customer.

Well I think they don’t start preparing your order until you press “I’m here.” But what stops from some from pressing that while they re outside waiting to get into the land?

IMDREW

E10C08B7-48ED-42D9-8D67-B1663FCAF4D9.jpeg

it so should have been avengers tower.. :/

SuddenStorm

This may be the worst policy I have ever seen Disney implement. The poor cast members....

This has sort of been the theme of the last few years.

Honestly, a day at Disneyland is confusing and convoluted if you haven't been a few times. And these new virtual queues, mobile order, boarding groups, dining packages that give preferred viewing for shows, reservations to enter individual lands, etc only make it more confusing.

I think Disneyland's gotten too big- to the point where Disney thinks that the visitors need to be grateful to be there, as opposed to being grateful they actually have visitors. You'd think this last year would have changed that mentality but seeing the handling of Avengers Campus isn't giving me hope.

CaptinEO

'There are two ways to gain access into Avengers Campus: you can either use the standby queue, or the virtual queue* option for WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure. Here’s how each option works:

Standby queue: When Avengers Campus reaches capacity, a standby queue to enter Avengers Campus will be available to the right of its main entrance by the Worldwide Engineering Brigade (WEB) for those looking to take in the sights and sounds of Avengers Campus.

Virtual queue for WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure: In order to experience WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure, guests are required to join the virtual queue, which is accessible via the Disneyland mobile app.** There is no standby line for this attraction. Similar to Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, virtual queue enrollment times will be twice daily, at 7 a.m. (which you can do from the comfort of your home or hotel room) and 12 p.m. To learn the details of how the system will work, visit this page for more information. Once a guest’s boarding group is called, they should head to the left of the land’s main entrance along the parade corridor. You may enjoy Avengers Campus after your boarding group has been called and you have entered the land."

"I highly recommend that you plan ahead, use the mobile order service and pay with the Disneyland app for a contactless ordering experience at locations, including Pym Test Kitchen featuring IMPOSSIBLETM, Pym Tasting Lab and Shawarma Palace. Currently, guests may only pick up a food and beverage mobile order if they are already inside Avengers Campus. It’s important to know that simply placing a mobile order at a food and beverage location in Avengers Campus does not grant you access to the land or the park."

This crap is getting so confusing.

J4546

Dr Stranges Sanctorum where he sends you on missions to help all the avengers with his teleport abilities. have like 5-6 missions so you never have the same ride twice (for a while at least) When the doors close, you are helping iron man, or capt america, or hulk, or gotg, or whoever...it coulda been a great ride with multiple scenarios not tied to any specific IP like GotG

No Name

Isn't Avengers Tower in NYC?
Well they sold the tower and moved to Avengers Compound in upstate New York in 2016ish, because having a military base in the middle of a city is dangerous and impractical. Having one in a theme park wouldn’t make much sense either, and certainly makes less sense than the Collector’s tower.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom