News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopemax

We did AK today. The one interesting thing was Maharajah Jungle Trek, despite being an attraction, was masks optional. Otherwise, lots of people still with masks, CMs reminding people to pull them up when entering the queue, but most people were putting them on correctly themselves. Like our Universal day, there really wasn't 6 or 3 ft, but just a respectful amount of space between parties. But it was very nice to walk the loop and the bridge to Pandora from Africa sans masks.

MrHappy

I’ve always thought if you did away with FP lines would never be too bad.
I know a lot here are anti FP. I was there for 11 days, came back last Sunday, and I did about half of what I typically do during a similar stay.
sure, standby moves. But slow, and with more people. After this trip, I can firmly state that I’d rather have 3 guaranteed walk ons and a few bonus stand bys!

GaBoy

I know a lot here are anti FP. I was there for 11 days, came back last Sunday, and I did about half of what I typically do during a similar stay.
sure, standby moves. But slow, and with more people. After this trip, I can firmly state that I’d rather have 3 guaranteed walk ons and a few bonus stand bys!
Dentist is a Disney guy. Was there spring break. Told me to STAY AWAY till FP was back. Whats the take now? Gonna get better or worse without FP and the new dynamics?

ParentsOf4

Maskless at Epcot. Last photos of today, the first maskless day at WDW!

0F4DBF60-FAEF-43B6-A8BE-7F5CE62F4DDF.jpeg

Nickp1983

I remember a newscaster who said it was crazy to even be near a beach, or live near one and have your windows open.
This person said that the wave action would atomize the virus and send it adrift through your windows.
I kid you not.
I seem to remember parents using bleach or lysol to clean groceries. Even fruit.
Then kids were basically starting to come down with strange rashes. I'm sure that had nooothing to do with kids eating lysol soaked apples every day.
Said it looked like Kawasaki Syndrome... an illness linked to cleaner products. Hmmmm

MrHappy

Dentist is a Disney guy. Was there spring break. Told me to STAY AWAY till FP was back. Whats the take now? Gonna get better or worse without FP and the new dynamics?
It wasn’t Spring Break, Touring Plans had the parks as 2-4s. Still stand bys really bogged us down.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

GaBoy

Yep. Thinking Genie or Maxpass. Pay to play. Will be a while.

MrHappy

FP was not perfect, but it’s better than now. I’m sure there was a good ol’ fashion brainstorm at wed to figure it out.

Epcotbob

There have been many studies that show the vaccine is more effective even if you've had it https://www.contagionlive.com/view/...accines-is-more-robust-than-natural-infection Just one a few easily found. And again, not only does the CDC and most doctors recommend it, there is ZERO evidence it is harmful to anyone who has had the disease

Many studies? So far I can only find the one study mentioned in the Contagion Live article that is getting linked here a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom