News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneygeek90

Team Member standing at the front of the Discovery Center, checking everyone for masks. Everyone complying.
6D43CB41-5D01-40EE-AD33-B1A560F75961.jpeg

Tony the Tigger

Now some will call you part of the doom and gloom club but you layed out exactly what the problems will be for hundreds of thousands small businesses.
They can call me what they want, I’m part of the smart and thoughtful people who won’t end up having to feel responsible for killing an employee.

We revised our signage today, but masks still required.

Tony the Tigger

Talking to a speech pathologist the other day... its a real concern when it comes to children who were under 1 when this started. Identifying facial queues and overall facial expressions is such an important element when it comes to children identifying with people around them. It's going to be a real challenge for many as this wears off when we learn that some children are much further behind from where they should be.
If they were under 1 year old when this started, then they’ve likely been home with their family, unmasked, this whole time, so it shouldn’t have much effect.

BaconPancakes

Face it, I think the CDC realized that a certain group of the population will never agree to be vaccinated and that we can’t wait forever for something that’s never going to happen. It’s time to move on with our lives and if certain people want to take the risk of dying from Covid that’s on them. No sympathy from me if you choose to refuse the vaccine.

ElvisMickey

Face it, I think the CDC realized that a certain group of the population will never agree to be vaccinated and that we can’t wait forever for something that’s never going to happen. It’s time to move on with our lives and if certain people want to take the risk of dying from Covid that’s on them. No sympathy from me if you choose to refuse the vaccine.
That’s pretty much what it’s come down to. The number of people who’ve gotten vaccinated over the last month or so has dropped, despite availability. Unfortunately, this has become politicized and there are those who just won’t get it. We can‘t sit around for the next 3 years hoping they change their minds. This is a last ditch effort to throw some incentive out there. And if they don’t, oh well and all restrictions will drop. Sooner than most people believe.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I can feel a certain energy in this thread of some who are not so quietly hoping that WDW guests ignore the "masks indoor" policy so that their wish of never having to wear a mask again is fulfilled. I hope they are disappointed.
What an odd way to say that you're upset your loosing your perceived bravery of logging in and criticizing those who think differently.

Nickp1983

If they were under 1 year old when this started, then they’ve likely been home with their family, unmasked, this whole time, so it shouldn’t have much effect.
Not true at all. There's a thing called interaction that they have with peolle outside their homes which helps with their social development. No offense but I'll take the word of a trained pathologist who is currently dealing with the fallout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom