Trip Report First 6 pack Vaca!

Who: Top to bottom, left to right.
1E2669B7-6319-4609-9FE7-11AB5D0A091F.jpeg
Me (Dolly Parton made a song of my name 😜), Hubby, Bear(8), Handsome (5),Ninja (8) and Jet (10).
What: We were supposed to go on a 40th birthday extravaganza for me back in March both of our extended families were set to join the festivities. When COVID hit we changed locations to Arizona however I still wanted my Disney fix. So we are surprising the kids on their last day of school and heading to WDW. This will be our first family vacation without any extended family (no grandparents, cousins etc). We are excited to spend quality time with our kiddos.
A few pictures from my 40th celebration.
D91AC148-34D5-4232-B728-E13159FA2E11.jpeg
3966BC93-72BF-425B-A3B5-555A45A3B4E2.jpeg
5F6DADAE-EDA1-4A72-B9E6-BADC6D3884E0.jpeg
7719F41A-B202-4D0D-BCC2-FFA8A666CC8B.jpeg
Where: AOA Cars family suite. The girls love AOA for the Ariel rooms however since we don’t have the grandparents to bunk up with we are trying out the Cars suites. Handsome adores Cars so it was a no brainer when choosing theming.
When: May 27-June 1st, 5 day tickets with Park Hopper. I totally goofed on Park reservations. I booked a lot of DHS in the beginning to make sure we had a chance at ROTR. Our younger 3 haven’t been to WDW since 2017 since our last trip was to DLR. Well long story short by the time I went in to change them every park was booked up! So there will be a lot of park hopping this trip.

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
And keep an eye out every day, I keep reading about them adding park reservations and you may be able to get rid of one of those HS days.
Have fun!
I really hope I can snag an AK one. We wanted to rope drop FOP. No one was tall enough on our last trip so it’s a 1st for all of us.

BigDis

View attachment 557431
We are one of the crazy Buckeye families who find ways to sneak in an O-H-I-O everywhere. Glad to have you along.
Originally from Ohio but have lived in Delaware for the last 7 years. Love to wear an Ohio State shirt at Disney World and have fellow Buckeyes yell out O-H when they see my shirt to which I'm then obligated to yell back I-O! We like Delaware a lot but Ohio will always be home.

riverside

Premium Member
Following along!!

J is 6 & there has been some debate about taking the stroller this summer. We didn't(short trip) in April. If I could ever get back to my January TR(🤦‍♀️) I could say for sure if we did/didn't but I don't think we did. We weren't even out in the parks for whole days(April trip) & his legs were bothering him. It's a lot of walking for those little ones!! Then throw in the heat & it may wear them down more!!

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
Originally from Ohio but have lived in Delaware for the last 7 years. Love to wear an Ohio State shirt at Disney World and have fellow Buckeyes yell out O-H when they see my shirt to which I'm then obligated to yell back I-O! We like Delaware a lot but Ohio will always be home.
Once a Buckeye always a Buckeye. My husband and I both graduated from The Ohio State University. He is originally from IL but has fully acclimated to Ohio life. Welcome along!

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
We are still deciding how to suprise them.

1) Don’t tell them and see if the figure it out at the airport. This is harder than it used to be Jet is 10 and pretty aware.

2) Wrap up the magic bands and have them open them at the same time.

3) Walk-in from work wearing our Mickey ears

Any ideas? We didn’t tell them this time in case we had to cancel due to COVID.

fractal

We are still deciding how to suprise them.

1) Don’t tell them and see if the figure it out at the airport. This is harder than it used to be Jet is 10 and pretty aware.

2) Wrap up the magic bands and have them open them at the same time.

3) Walk-in from work wearing our Mickey ears

Any ideas? We didn’t tell them this time in case we had to cancel due to COVID.

You and your husband put on your magic bands and ask them if they like your new watches.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom