The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

A FB friend posted a picture of people filling up trash cans with gas.

Stupid People GIF by memecandy
I saw a warning posted. Don't fill plastic bags. So sad anyone has to be told that.

StarWarsGirl

Laketravis

It was a polite way of saying please don't bring politics into this thread

Wasn't politics, it was about a pipe. Whatever.

I was tempted to make a chit-chat comment this morning about noticing how much more I paid for groceries this week but I suppose I better not if that would be considered a political statement.

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Wasn't politics, it was about a pipe. Whatever.

I was tempted to make a chit-chat comment this morning about noticing how much more I paid for groceries this week but I suppose I better not if that would be considered a political statement.
Please take it to the basement

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No
Actually, I was talkin’ about (as I believe @Figgy1 mostly was, as well) all the food bills (again, adjusted for inflation ;)) for myself and my 3 younger siblings from the time we were born until we graduated from HS and left the nest...so that doesn’t even include the many, many times over the last several decades that us and our own families have visited and eaten at their home since...!!!!! :D:hilarious:

ETA...
Also, I don’t drink as much at WDW as I do at home...it’s just too darn ‘spensive...!!!!! :greedy::greedy::greedy:
It is extremely expensive and I don't really drink that much when I go. This was during the F & W and when you are in your in your early 20's and with a best friend and also mom who is a blast you go for the drinking around the world at least once (well twice for us) during our 10 day trip. Our regular vacations I usually just stick with having a drink with my meal in the evening and if I am at the pool I may have once. Most of the time I drink water which is also expensive.

Lilofan

It is extremely expensive and I don't really drink that much when I go. This was during the F & W and when you are in your in your early 20's and with a best friend and also mom who is a blast you go for the drinking around the world at least once (well twice for us) during our 10 day trip. Our regular vacations I usually just stick with having a drink with my meal in the evening and if I am at the pool I may have once. Most of the time I drink water which is also expensive.
How can water be expensive unless one buys the bottled kind? I've stuck to the tap and it is free. I must have saved quite a bit of money over the years at restaurants and at home.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom