The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Food and Wine is not cheap at Epcot. The Party for the Senses at the private World show place building by UK with premium seating , entertainment , all u can eat, drink , gourmet food runs about $250 per person from 5pm- 9pm and that does not even include the price of a theme park ticket. I've never been but some get dressed up in formal going out attire.
That's not really a bad price considering all that's included. I don't know what the entertainment is, but if you think about the cost of going out to a nice restaurant for dinner, add in a few drinks, the cost of concert tickets or theater tickets....when I went to see Phantom of the Opera in NYC back in 1998, it was $50 for the 2nd to last row seats! I hate to think what seats closer up cost. Same with tickets to the concert at Cheyenne Frontier Days around the same time, to see Charlie Daniels, Sawyer Brown, Terri Clark, and Mark Chesnutt. That concert was more than $50 per ticket. So when you add it all up, it's not much more than what it would cost for a similar evening outside of Disney, depending on what the food is, how much alcohol you consume, and what the entertainment is.

Lilofan

That's not really a bad price considering all that's included. I don't know what the entertainment is, but if you think about the cost of going out to a nice restaurant for dinner, add in a few drinks, the cost of concert tickets or theater tickets....when I went to see Phantom of the Opera in NYC back in 1998, it was $50 for the 2nd to last row seats! I hate to think what seats closer up cost. Same with tickets to the concert at Cheyenne Frontier Days around the same time, to see Charlie Daniels, Sawyer Brown, Terri Clark, and Mark Chesnutt. That concert was more than $50 per ticket. So when you add it all up, it's not much more than what it would cost for a similar evening outside of Disney, depending on what the food is, how much alcohol you consume, and what the entertainment is.
Entertainment one year was Cirque performers and around 50 food stations manned by chefs from Disney and invited chefs from all over the USA and drinks for 4 hours so anyone with a big drink, eat appetite , a fan of fine wine and gourmet food would have a special night and memories for a substantial price. YOLO- You only live once

MySmallWorldof4

@MySmallWorldof4 , hope the trip was uneventful. When is the first round of competition for your daughter?
Today is the first round. Her first team competes at 11:45 and the second 12:30. Pretty close between the two. Gonna be rough. They have to be in the top 5 to move on to finals. There are 26 in one division and 36 in the other. What happens, happens.

StarWarsGirl

The pipeline is back up. It will take several days to get back to normal. Basically the fools went nuts for no reason
A FB friend posted a picture of people filling up trash cans with gas.

Stupid People GIF by memecandy

wdwfan4ver

Gardening forum hasn't seen much activity --- any one planting ?
The southeast region of Wisconsin has not been in the best condition for planting. We had 8 straight days of not reaching 60 degrees. The lows has been as low as the mid 30s in that time frame. The weather has not been steady enough for planting. I did help dad with setting up the garden hoses though.

The good news is we are supposed to be in the 60s or 70s as a high through late May at least.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom