News Disney will begin reducing physical distancing to 3ft over the next few weeks at Walt Disney World

rodserling27

YEAH! keep it coming...we will be back to normal in no time at this rate. Holding out hope for the 50th to be a proper, normal celebration!

I'm sure this is somewhere else, but can anyone report if they have resumed proper preshows for the likes of Tower of Terror, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and Haunted Mansion? And if not, do we have an estimate on when they might?

Bob Harlem

Didn't think this would happen, but makes sense.
Once Universal did it it was inevitable. Disney had this planned already, but are doing staggered announcements (they announced the temp check thing last week and this was already in the cards, just unannounced).

There likely will be more announcements coming, intentionally staggered (but already planned).

Last edited:

Jlwise2021

Great news! Since they are following Orange County guidelines for distance, this makes me hopeful that they will for outdoor masking. Mayor Demings said he believed the county would reach 50% with at least one dose this week, which would drop the outdoor mask mandates. Where can we see if this happens or not? (Orange County reaching 50% with one dose). Thanks in advance! We arrive on May 30th! 😀

danv3

I'm surprised at how cautious this is. Phasing it in over weeks? Seems pointless since we all know guests are going to largely ignore it anyway.

ToTBellHop

Great news! Since they are following Orange County guidelines for distance, this makes me hopeful that they will for outdoor masking. Mayor Demings said he believed the county would reach 50% with at least one dose this week, which would drop the outdoor mask mandates. Where can we see if this happens or not? (Orange County reaching 50% with one dose). Thanks in advance! We arrive on May 30th! 😀
They will update mask guidance but not THAT soon, I’m afraid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom