Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Songbird76

We still have a couple of months left of school here. I guess I'm kind of looking forward to summer, but also kind of not. It's still not looking like we'll be allowed to travel, or if we CAN, there will be restrictions like possibly quarantining when we get home. Different countries all have different levels of restrictions, too. So there might be nothing to do once you get where you are going. Then I'd rather just wait until we can go somewhere and really enjoy it.

Goofyernmost

Been in a dumping out stuff mood recently. So, I was hanging on to five older purses (still in good shape), but I just haven't used those ones in years. Emptied out everything before I pitched them, and I found a whole $1.54 in change! :p
I got in a weird mood this week myself and decided to redo our family album dated from 1972 til phones started to store all our pictures and no hard copies existed anymore. Just mostly from the start of our family until sometime in the early 2000's. We hardly ever took any pictures yet I have three nearly full albums to sort through. They are and have been a mess for the last 20 years since my wife left. I took a bunch out of the albums and passed them through my children to my ex so she would have a photo record of her kids and what we did together. That left the albums with a lot of open spots. It's going to take a week just to take them out of the albums and sort them to different categories. It's more of a history for my girls and my grandkids then for me. I have decided that this is a much bigger project then I had imagined, but I have started it now so I will pick away at it and get it done.

trr1

this Just in
www.nytimes.com

Vaccinated Americans now may go without masks in most places, the C.D.C. said.

Fully vaccinated people only need to wear masks in health care settings, on mass transit and in transportation hubs, and in prisons and homeless shelters.
www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

Vaccinated Americans now may go without masks in most places, the C.D.C. said.​

COVID-19 Vaccination

COVID-19 vaccines protect against COVID-19. Get safety info and more.
www.cdc.gov
www.cdc.gov
  • If you are fully vaccinated, you can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.
  • Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
  • If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, find a vaccine.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
2 more weeks ....
Why not? Tell me more please.
Case count. Positivity rates. Hot spots. Deaths. But mostly ICU capacity.

People are getting vaccinated at a fast and furious rate, and the Medical Officers of Health begged for a few more weeks to get on top of this third wave.

It doesn’t affect me all that much because I’m not working anyway, the nice weather is finally here, so I’m out all day with the pup, and I perfected online shopping when I broke my leg a few years ago. Mike and I got our first doses of Pfizer earlier this week. We will have 80% protection in less than 10 days. Kids can be done within the next few weeks. One will; one might.

SteveBrickNJ

2 more weeks ....

People are getting vaccinated at a fast and furious rate, and the Medical Officers of Health begged for a few more weeks to get on top of this third wave.

It doesn’t affect me all that much because I’m not working anyway, the nice weather is finally here, so I’m out all day with the pup, and I perfected online shopping when I broke my leg a few years ago. Mike and I got our first doses of Pfizer earlier this week. We will have 80% protection in less than 10 days.
Kids can be done within the next few weeks. One will; one might.
Thanks for your answer. I wish everyone all the best.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
2 more weeks ....

It doesn’t affect me all that much because I’m not working anyway, the nice weather is finally here, so I’m out all day with the pup, and I perfected online shopping when I broke my leg a few years ago. Mike and I got our first doses of Pfizer earlier this week. We will have 80% protection in less than 10 days. Kids can be done within the next few weeks. One will; one might.

Hang in there, Jennifer. Sounds as though things are starting to get under control, and better days will be ahead for you and your family. 🐱

NYwdwfan

2 more weeks ....

Sounds like there may be some celebratory & magical trip planning on the horizon.

Goofyernmost

trr1

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
@NYwdwfan , here's something fun coming to the Big Apple. You'll have to wait until October for it to open, but it looks like a blast!

I’ve done the other three mentioned in the video. I’m cool with the elevator, but for some reason, not the glass boxes. 🤷🏼‍♀️

D74A5920-C3EB-4BEF-9156-F1E853DE02B3.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom