The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Totally for the quinoa. Or they could have done a plant based quesadilla with broccoli, cauliflower, onion, potato, with a creamy cashew “cheese” sauce. Making that this weekend.
They could have done 1000 and one things for 55 a person that would have been more creative or at least worth something neat that price. As I've said I also take issue with the "prime" rib. I'd put money on it not being prime, probably choice bought in bulk. That should be served with a choice of "toppings". Any beef that starts off needing one may be trouble. I may not eat it but I know how to properly source and prepare it

Figgy1

Premium Member
Garden salad and black bean burger patty with eggs in a tortilla. Sounds wonky but it's yummy. The kid will have tater tots and chopped veggies, but not in salad form
I'm still trying to decide what to eat today:eek: My first cup of coffee is just now ready:eek: It's been that busy:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Aldi, Walmart, Lowes and Shoprite run. Food is all stocked up and I got my window boxes. Now I just have to wait for it to warm a bit then figure out what to put in them

StarWarsGirl

I'm still trying to decide what to eat today:eek: My first cup of coffee is just now ready:eek: It's been that busy:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Aldi, Walmart, Lowes and Shoprite run. Food is all stocked up and I got my window boxes. Now I just have to wait for it to warm a bit then figure out what to put in them
I think there is not a grocery store I loathe as much as ShopRite. I've only been going there lately because for some reason they have the good avocados. About the only good thing I can say for them.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I think there is not a grocery store I loathe as much as ShopRite. I've only been going there lately because for some reason they have the good avocados. About the only good thing I can say for them.
Mine has an excellent produce department and a nice large ethnic section, actually a couple of isles. I have noticed the ones I've been in near Philly aren't quite as nice. I still like Wegman's better for some things but Shoprite has a sale that made going in that direction for shopping worth my while

donaldtoo

So, it's @Goofyernmost for the win here! :)

I wretch at the thought of escargot. My father loved that dish (especially up in the Montreal area, where they'd prepare them with different flavorings). I was a teenager at the time, and my parents and I were staying in the city for 4 nights, and every night he'd order it. 🤮 Ewww . . .

The only times I have ever had escargot was on our 3 cruises (twice per cruise, as an app), and I loved it...all that garlicky, buttery, goodness, and a texture similar to clams, mussels, oysters, etc., that I also love...!!!!! :hungry:

Last edited:

Tony the Tigger

Tonight's dinner pasta with chicken, mushrooms and broccoli in a onion, garlic flax cream sauce

Totally for the quinoa. Or they could have done a plant based quesadilla with broccoli, cauliflower, onion, potato, with a creamy cashew “cheese” sauce. Making that this weekend.

Garden salad and black bean burger patty with eggs in a tortilla. Sounds wonky but it's yummy. The kid will have tater tots and chopped veggies, but not in salad form

Tonight we are once again going to have some amazing Neapolitan pizza from my brother-in-law’s restaurant

Found out my dad is making Pineapple upside down bundt cake for dessert on Mother's day.

I blame all of you for the upcoming fridge raid in 5...4...3...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom