Disney After Hours BOO BASH

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
The pricing should swing opinion massively one way or the other. At least I’d hope so.

Aside from the few who’d blindly pay no matter what.

That's where I'm at. I already have park hoppers for every day of our stay since APs haven't come back. So I'm not as likely to buy this depending on price. I'm sure I can find someplace fun to watch the fireworks.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Read the thread. It's listed.
It’s not much...

but I’m not much into hand holding consumers anymore.

here’s the danger: most buyers don’t care what the acronym is....it’s just “Halloween at Disney”...

so if they scoop this up...which I’m sure they know based on their covid fever data grabs...then the better event may never return. Because the expectations are lowered. And if the price is good...there won’t be any incentive for them to reconsider.

Disney spending is a ski slope...you better be sure you want to take the ride before your tips go over the edge.

Jrb1979

It’s not much...

but I’m not much into hand holding consumers anymore.

here’s the danger: most buyers don’t care what the acronym is....it’s just “Halloween at Disney”...

so if they scoop this up...which I’m sure they know based on their covid fever data grabs...then the better event may never return. Because the expectations are lowered. And if the price is good...there won’t be any incentive for them to reconsider.

Disney spending is a ski slope...you better be sure you want to take the ride before your tips go over the edge.
Why change anything as there system works? The Bob's know it. Look at how many are excited for a lack luster Halloween event. The park down the street is offering pretty much their normal Halloween event but for some reason Disney refuses to

ToTBellHop

Look, crowds are anticipated to be substantial this October. This will basically be a way to buy yourself 10-minute waits for rides at night, something that is very difficult to achieve now. As it is, you can get on like 1 ride after sunset at MK.

Also take the time to appreciate that Disney is committing to not return to the pre-sunset MK closures of last year. Leaving MK at 6 pm was sad.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Look, crowds are anticipated to be substantial this October. This will basically be a way to buy yourself 10-minute waits for rides at night, something that is very difficult to achieve now. As it is, you can get on like 1 ride after sunset at MK.

Also take the time to appreciate that Disney is committing to not return to the pre-sunset MK closures of last year. Leaving MK at 6 pm was sad.

so you’re paying as a way around Iger not investing properly?

got it.

on one hand...you can say “life’s short...I want my magic!” And I can’t argue with that as a personal preference.

but what I said is correct. This is the result of a choice to not reinvest the Disney way. So you’ll pay more to get on 10 really old rides as opposed to being logjammed on 5 due to limited space during a Normal day.

it’s a choice...i contend not at all a good one.

Touchdown

so you’re paying as a way around Iger not investing properly?

got it.

on one hand...you can say “life’s short...I want my magic!” And I can’t argue with that as a personal preference.

but what I said is correct. This is the result of a choice to not reinvest the Disney way. So you’ll pay more to get on 10 really old rides as opposed to being logjammed on 5 due to limited space during a Normal day.

it’s a choice...i contend not at all a good one.
Plus there are ways to get on those rides during the day. It’s not hard to learn crowd patterns and then beat them.

eliza61nyc

This is a question, I don't do the world during Halloween so I've got no horse in this race.

Is it possible that they will add fireworks based on how the pandemic goes?

dreday3

We can always hope for a paid fast pass system by then as another way to get around the crowd/ride situation.

;) ( I kid, I kid)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom